Saturday, May 20, 2006

A tale of two ex-es...

Usually I don't do this, but what the hell? It's okay to do something different once in a while, right?

*I'm only talking about 2 of my ex-es, instead of three. The third one, who was actually my first love, will not be mentioned for he has left the world at the tender age of 16 four years ago. And also he wasn't the one who annoyed me today!*

EX BOYFRIEND 1
I can always count on you, Jay. You always make me laugh when it's not even funny. You have seen me cry. You have seen me happy. You have seen almost all my achievements. You always call just to sing me *With You All The Time* from Gareth Gates [who, coincidentally shares the same birthday as you] when I start sounding suicidal [which happens most of the time]. You are MY wonderwall. We always have our incredibly stupid debate about *Who's gay: Cristiano Ronaldo or Ricardo Carvalho [of all people, would you believe poor Riccy was his victim?]* and yet we have time after that to just laugh it off [or preferably, to just sleep]. I loved you. I know you did too. Goodbye My Lover is OUR song. No one can take it away from us. But today, I'm really mad at you. Because you have spelt my name [it's bad enough people have a hard time pronouncing it!] wrongly! For the love of God, how long have we been together? 3 years? Don't tell me you don't know my name! *Throws things in Jay's direction in a raging fit of anger* YOU NEED TO BE SHOT ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE BARCA SQUAD [except Deco] AND THAT IDIOT OF A REFEREE! I'M BOYCOTTING YOU UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!


The next one is going to be a bit different. Just read it in order to understand.


EX BOYFRIEND 2
*Hi. How are you? How's Rowena?*
*I did not like her. I am fine and I'm still single*
*A bit busy But all the gals I know are not like Ro...most are too boring. And stupid*
*She was not my type*
-SMS he sent to Sree [Which was later sent to me. If you know who he is, sshhh...don't tell him!]-

OMG...WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE??? I have no idea why he is still SO obsessed with me. I have already said I don't want to be in a relationship just yet. It's been 10 god-damn long months since we broke up, and 3 months ago, I told you I never want to hear anything from you. Read this. And this. This and this. I never want to hear anything from you. I don't care if you still love me, I DON'T! I couldn't care less about you and your oh-so-undying-love for me! You must be fucking blind to say that I'm NOT boring and stupid. Because half of the population knows that I am stupid and boring. You are so NOT my type. Do I have to spell it out for you so that it penetrates into that thick skull of yours?

*Saying what, you forgot?
Baby, stop,
You were out at 10 o'clock,
On the rocks,
Getting hot, hot, hot,
Is that where you're at,
Got the mack,
She's just fallen for your chat, dirty rat,
Now you're back...*
*Now Little Miss Perfect's flown away...*
-Little Miss Perfect, Abs-

I am that LITTLE MISS PERFECT who flew away. Your loss. I ain't some kind of trophy that you can display on your shelf. I am worth much more than that. More than you would ever know.


I sound a little sour, don't I? Don't worry. I'm okay, I just needed to vent my anger out somewhere...I have another reason to be angry, but I know it's not my fault and I'm right.

You didn't see my stop sign. Sometimes there are limits to a joke. You just exceeded the limit and passed the stop sign. Your ego blinded your judgement. I can't blame you, though. You've been like that since forever. You grew up to be like that, trying to show you're one step better than me. I couldn't care less about your insignificant achievements. I'm going to do it my way. Things are going my way...

Pray that we get Sheva. *prays*

*Bluesy* out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home