Monday, February 06, 2006

Life Got Cold part 2

I'm a little unhappy right now. My ex is still not leaving me alone. What am I going to do? One of these days I might just fall down and die [And leave the ugly penguin to have my darling all for herself? NO WAY!]! He keeps asking about me through my friends, sending me crappy e-mails, and stalker-like messages. This is the *balasan* you get for stalking Frank Lampard. Sigh...to ex-husband, you know what to do. Haha...you idiot. I told you we'll beat Liverpool!

Yes, we beat Liverpool 2-0! Goals from Gallas and Crespo. Jose Reina got a red card because he slapped Robben. I didn't see the match, so I won't comment. But taking three valuable points at home makes you happy, no? A win is still a win, by any other name. =P...

My ex-husband owes me a drink. Yes, you do! I love you... =P

Let's upload some nice pics, shall we?

I just liked this pic. No reason.

Argh...Blogger refuses to upload pictures of my Frankie! Maybe because Steven Gerrard's in it! So troublesome. Will upload tomorrow or so.

I think I made my friend angry, because this particular friend of mine used to talk to me, but the situation has changed. My friend isn't talking to me. Are you mad at me? If you are, tell me why. I can't bear to lose a friend like you. You make me laugh at stupid things. I miss those days. Now, you seem so distant from me. It hurts to see us this way without knowing what triggered the distance. Let me know, ok?

I'm starting to sound depressed right? Don't worry I'm not. I just feel a bit sad, but not depressed.

~BLUE IS THE COLOUR, FOOTBALL IS THE GAME, WE'RE ALL TOGETHER, AND WINNING IS OUR AIM, SO CHEER US ON THRU THE SUN AND RAIN, 'CAUSE CHELSEA, CHELSEA IS OUR NAME~

So happy!

Ex-husband, don't forget my drink!!!!!!!!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home