Sunday, May 14, 2006

Back from Perak!

I'M BACK!!! And cockroaches did hear me! Bwahaha!

I miss home...I cried on the first day because before I left, my mum and I had an argument, and she didn't wish me goodbye. I didn't even want to call home and tell them I reached Trolak already. But one word made me make that call: LOVE. No matter how mad you are at someone, you still care some deal about them [save my last boyfriend, he's HISTORY].

During the solo drop in the jungle on Friday, I just closed my ears and eyes [I was afraid of wild boars and the supernatural]. I got soaked in the rain. Worse still, my legs were really numb [instead of standing, I decided to squat down!]. I kept on praying hard and thought about happy thoughts [YOU would know what my definition of HAPPY is!]. By the time the guides came back for us, I was so relieved that they FINALLY came back for us and when they asked *Ali* [that was the code], I didn't reply *Maju* [we were supposed to answer that if anyone were to mention *Ali*]! The guide had to ask me twice! So embarrassing! We walked in the dark...I was as blind as a bat [even in broad daylight, I can't see what my lecturer is writing!] and thank God Eddie was really helpful so that I wouldn't get lost or hurt myself [YOU ought to know me by know!]. I smelt like rain water, sweat and mosquito-repellent! Came back at 12:30 AM Saturday morning, and had our bath.

Woke up late at 6:05 AM [still blurry-eyed] and had to run 2.5 km. With my leg condition, I decided to take a morning stroll instead of run. Then in the afternoon, we had to go to the jungle area for the low ropes and high ropes events. I didn't want to do the low ropes at first, but I decided to try them out anyway. When it came to the stretching part I couldn't do it, the pain was unbearable, I had to quit. I nearly cried, because I felt I've let the whole team down. But the trainer told me to skip the stretching part and go straight for the planks part. I made it, but the tyres part I fell again, and I cut my wrist [note: I didn't try to commit suicide whatsoever! I fell and had a small cut on my wrist!]. I saw that I had a cut but I didn't realise that it would bleed [stupidity, unfortunately has definitely not been lifted!]! I was okay. When it came to the high ropes, I was really scared because I have a fear of heights, and I was going to walk on a tight rope high in the air. The first part wasn't so bad [the climbing up to get to the starting of the first part was hard...the ladder was swinging back and forth!], but the second part was scary! I was afraid that I would fall! But, I knew I had to move on and I got on fine [I had to psych myself up "Breathe. Relax. Breathe. Relax. Breathe. Relax" (like a pregnant mother only!) to stay calm]. And I got to the flying fox, I felt relieved, because I knew I made it. During the flying fox, all I could think about was "I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky". DON'T LAUGH!!!

Don't ask me about the sketch. It was all last minute but funny. =_='

Today, we had the group run. We didn't run, we were busy strolling down the path and enjoying nature [In other words, we were tired and had bruises and mosquito bites all over! Oh, surprisingly I didn't get any *touchwood* mosquito bites. Proves that Mosi-guard actually works! But how come the city mosquitoes like me? Jungle ones hate me!]. There was a spider in my shoe and it refused to leave until Su Tze pushed it out with a leaf! During Strength Bombardment, I got quite good comments about me but I can never really accept them. It's not because of the "NO-LAH means MORE-LAH" ideology. It's because it's never true. Half the things people say about me is never true. I can never see myself the ways others see me.

And now, I'm back in KL. With my lovely computer and radio.


~Apparently, a lot of people missed me at the birthday party. Hehe. And they had a magic show! Eeee...I wasn't there! And stupid Liverpool won the FA Cup on penalties. I called my mum about the score and all she told me was: "Peter Crouch didn't score, I saw him on TV!" or "Haha...Steven Gerrard fell. Oh no, he got up again!". And both my mum and brother gave me the wrong scores. At first my brother said they won 5-3 on penalties. Then mum says they won 3-1. Then my brother said it was 4-1. Who to believe? And the inevitable has happened. Michael Ballack is joining Chelsea! *insert horror movie sound effects* NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can this happen? Fuck you, you greedy fool!~

On Friday after the night walk, the guide said to me: "Ada kawan kat belakang"
After hearing all the horror stories I heard from the trainer before the events, I thought that 'something' was following me. So I turned around and saw nothing and I continued to walk on. Then the guide asked me again: "Ada kawan lagi kat dalam ke?". Cheh...scare me for nothing only. Thanl God I didn't die of a heart attack.


Will update on something personal later. After I give my full support to Massa, Raikkonen, Webber [happy now?], and Montoya. The only consolation after a tiring weekend. F1.

P/S: Saying that you're *a little bit scared* is as good as saying you're *a little bit pregnant*. So there's no such thing as *a little bit scared*. Understand?

*Bluesy out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home