Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What goes around comes around...

I spent RM 20 at Secret Recipe today [by far the most expensive lunch I've ever had in my past 9 months in my second home, HELP]. And I used RM 20 to buy the Official World Cup 2006 book. Before 3:30 PM, I was only left with RM 30 and a few cents. Then, Materlline gave me some money. They managed to sell my textbooks. RM 48 + my earlier RM 30 = RM 78.

Then my dad decided to give me RM 50! RM 50 + RM 78 = RM 128! Enough money to buy JT's book [by the way, I read the interview...it rocks!] !

Anyway, I was late for Stats class today. And I got punished [first time!]. I had to erase the entire whiteboard.

And when I came home and read your post, I realised we are really twins in some unexplainable way! Cubit paha kanan, paha kiri terasa. Bwahaha...this might teach us to be on time to avoid punishment.

Ooh...it's the Arsa-Barsa final tonight! GO REYES!!!

I told YOU I love Reyes. At least it's better than YOUR choice [Peter Crouch].

Hehehe...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home