Thursday, May 11, 2006

OH MY GOD!!!

Michael Owen will be coming to Malaysia!!! So will Ryan Giggs, Robert Pires, and Steven Gerrard!

Yay! I can't wait to meet Michael Owen [if there's a chance I get to meet him!] . I have always wanted to meet him since I was 11 [Yes, that's the time I heard of him, he scored that goal against Argentina. Schoolgirls like me were excited because not only was he talented, he was super-cute!] ! I want to meet Michael Owen and Ryan Giggs [he's the only one from ManUre I can tolerate]. We can all throw Steven Gerrard into Sungai Siput or Sungai Untut [Haha! Yes, Mar...the latter is near my place! Haha...the former is quite nearby to your hometown!] !

I wonder will Frank Lampard come to Malaysia, along with JT and the others. I would want to stalk him [Aimee! Join!] and maybe Jose Mourinho [*smacks forehead* there I said it, he's quite good-looking even if he's short!]. I hope Malaysia Airlines or Tourism Malaysia [proud sponsors of Chelsea FC, by the way!] can arrange something to bring the boys over to Malaysia so that this nutty Chelsea fan can meet them! If I can't get to Stamford Bridge [by the way, the HELP SEND ROWENA TO STAMFORD BRIDGE FUND is still open for donation!], might as well bring them here right?

My dad recently commented that Michael Owen is a short fella who should be playing for England's Under-18 squad! I don't think so! I think he's better looking than David Beckham and even if he's short, he's looks better than Peter Crouch. What he lacks in height, he makes up in scoring goals.

Alright, I confess. I want to meet him because I wouldn't look so short if I stood next to him! If I stood next to Peter Crouch, I'd look like a dwarf! Owen's not too bad, so is my 'cinta'.

That was rather silly, wasn't it?

I feel bad for Spurs though. 10 of their players were struck with food poisoning [Robbie Keane included!] and they lost out on 4th place! They wanted a replay of the game, but they have been denied of one! Try again next year, yes? I'm really sorry you guys lost out. So close, yet so far...

"I dreamt I cooked the other day"
"Haha! Really?? For who?"
"Someone-lah..."
"Did the someone get food poisoning? After all, you can't cook to save your own life!"
"NO! The someone was fine and said I can cook!"
"Speaking of food poisoning, did you dream of Spurs getting food poisoning?"
"WHAT??? OF COURSE NOT!"
"Who knows? You did dream of Toure scoring for Arsenal what?"
"I dreamt he scored for Ivory Coast, not for Arsenal!"
"You dreamt of Spurs getting poisoned!"
"Dodol!"

He's being a pain, that Jeevan. All Mancs are annoying.

Shall we throw them into Sungai Siput or Sungai Untut along with Steven Gerrard?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home