Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's happening...

The contrasting feeling I had yesterday happened again this morning. No reason as well. I cried. I can't help it. I still can't decipher why am I experiencing this confusing situation again.


**Tonight's the night the world begins again...**


I hope that the nights will be good so that the mornings won't feel so depressing. I've been feeling like that for quite some time already.

I think Sven-Goran Eriksson is making a big mistake by including Wayne Rooney, Michael Owen, Peter Crouch and rather surprisingly, Theo Walcott, who has yet to make an appearance for Arsenal as their main strikers. I think he should've included Jermain Defoe or even Darren Bent. They're inexperienced, true, but they are consistent goal-scorers for their respective clubs. I'm even more surprised that Ledley King and Shaun Wright-Phillips were left out! He really took a big gamble by leaving these important [in my opinion] players out of the World Cup.

And here's an interesting fact I found out today: Frank Lampard was the top scorer for England in the WC qualifiers! With 5 goals! Owen: 4 goals; Beckham, Joe Cole and Gerrard: 2 goals; Defoe: 1 goal; Own goal: 1. And my dad says he's useless...hmph!

And we had our usual debate on who is the most good-looking footballer in the world. He says Beckham is good looking, and Frank is not. He even said Kaka and Michael Owen are NOT handsome! So insulted! =.="

Tried to log in earlier but I couldn't...forgot about what I wanted to post earlier on already.


**A new me, is what I'm looking for...if you want to come with me, then that's the way it's going to be**

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home