Friday, May 19, 2006

YAY!!!

GUESS WHAT???


JOHN TERRY'S TWINS HAVE SUCCESSFULLY LANDED ON EARTH! A BOY AND A GIRL! WHEE!!! TERRY JUNIORS RUNNING AROUND STAMFORD BRIDGE WILL BE A SIGHT TO BEHOLD!

Okay...I'm back to normal. The twins were born yesterday...apparently he cried because he wasn't able to get there to witness the birth of the twins. Yay...I hope he names them soon!


I watched The Da Vinci Code today. The movie was alright. I haven't read the book yet, but the people who have read it say that the movie was a bit disappointing for them. The paintings were so beautiful.

Silas [Paul Bettany] looks so much like Eidur Gudjohnsen! Except my Blonde Maradona is a nicer-looking bloke. I think I better read the book to get the movie.

But first, I need to finish my Centenary Book!

Ooh, X-Men 3: The Last Stand will be out next week! I want to watch it! I've been addicted to X-Men since I was 6! My 13 year love affair. Hugh Jackman on screen is a BIG thing! Better looking than that stiff James Marsden! Can WE please go???

And Mar's right. I didn't get inspiration to dream that Arsenal would win [refresh: I dreamt Toure scored the morning he scored against Villareal!]. I didn't dream of Reyes also!

In under 5 minutes Barcelona did a Liverpool by scoring 2 goals. It instantly ended 2 Frenchmen's dreams of winning it in beautiful Paris. Arsene Wenger as a manager, Thierry Henry winning it as a captain. The French have been fried.

Referee needs to be shot as well. He gave Asier del Horno that red card when we played Barcelona. Conspiracy? I think so, too!

P/S: I think from now on, I will NOT say anything in class. One of these days YOU might just throw a book at me!

P/P/S: How does Rowena Terry sound to you? Nice or not?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home