Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Little Miss Perfect's flown away...

I can't keep on staying perfect for anyone. I'm sick of being immune to injuries or getting hurt emotionally. Nobody can, because they know they can't and they're not perfect. So sorry to burst your bubble, but this is the truth. I can't be perfect. Because I know I'm not.

**She could have deserted, but she flirted...now Little Miss Perfect's flown away...**


Oh, I told you that crybaby-gay face-sissy boy is really what he is. Apparently, Ruud van Horseface was told to stay away from Roy Keane's testimonial by Sir Alex Ferguson after having an argument with the sissy boy who left the training ground in tears. Fergie loves the sissy so much, doesn't he?

I think the sissy boy needs protection [note: think Kotex-kind of protection] from everyone. He is so susceptible to pain, and he can't handle it like a man!

"You don't cry when you go there okay?" Mum.
"I know-lah..." Me.
"You're going to be 19 sooon, so you cannot cry!" Mum.
"Says who? Your sissy boy is 21 and he still cries!" Me.
"That one got problem in the head a bit-lah..." Mum.

Word of advice, you sissy boy: GO HOME TO PORTUGAL AND PLAY WITH YOUR DOLLS YOU HIDE IN YOUR CLOSET!


I bought the pants I wanted 9 months ago! I would have had a baby by now [LOL...true what?]! Love it! There were some nice shirts around, but most of it were laced in PINK! Cheh, I don't like!

I'm a fussy shopper. Sue me.

2 days more!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home