Friday, May 12, 2006

I'll be off to Perak...

I'll be leaving for Perak in 3 hours time. I shall be be gone for 3 days, and I will miss the FA CUP Final and Darshan's birthday [both on Saturday] and of course, Mother's Day [half day only!] on Sunday. Don't miss me too much. If you do miss me, keep staring at Frank Lampard/Jose Antonio Reyes/Lee Ryan's pics. Or listen to some 5ive, Natasha Bedingfield, The Killers, Hoobastank, Robbie Williams, Jamie Cullum or Darius if you want.


I'm going to miss my mum's coffee for 3 days.
I'm going to miss Abs for 3 days.
I'm going to miss West Ham beating Liverpool tomorrow.
I'm going to miss playing Cubis for 3 days.
I'm going to miss F1 [hope we come back before the race!]!
I'm going to miss my 5ive.


Eh, no-lah. I'm bringing my CD player along so I won't really miss them.

I want John Terry to name one of his twins after my name [after all, he is going to have a boy AND a girl!].

She'll be truly special. Like me. *insert tak malu smiley here*

P/S: Be good while I'm gone, alright?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home