Friday, January 20, 2006

I'M DYING...

I think I'll die of AT LEAST 4 diseases. HEART ATTACK, LUNG CANCER, OSTEOPOROSIS, and BRAIN TUMOUR. I'M SERIOUS.

All this while I feel a sharp pain in my head. It's a daily thing, and with this recent head-bump I acquired a day before the New Year, I think the pain has escalated to a new level. I still have it now. In the afternoon, I took a Panadol and went to sleep until 6:30 p.m.!

And this made my headache worse. A conversation with my ex. Like a 10 minute chat online.

X: How are you?
Me: Err...I am fine.
X: So what are you doing now??
Me: Talking to you.
Me: Apparently.
X: No...I mean like are you studying now or what?
Me: No, I am confined in my house...
Me: To the four walls of my room.
Me: Doing nothing.
X: Lazing around at home, as usual.
Me: Yeah, that's what I do best in your eyes.
X: It's just a joke.
Me: It is for you I suppose.
Me: Whatever.
X: What?
Me: What?
X: What what?
X: Are we speaking in French...
X: Or English?
Me: Duh...we're speaking in Spanish.
Me: Haha.
X: I can't understand. There's something wrong with the touchpad.
X: I don't understand what you said.
Me: What part of what I said you don't understand?
X: "It is for you I suppose"...
Me: Oh, it means that what you said may seem to be a joke for you, but not for me.
X: Okay, I said something wrong. I'm sorry.
Me: Nevermind.
Me: I take insults very lightly.
Me: Going offline now.
Me: Bye.


Great. I have a stalker. Bugger off already! LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY! WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT TO BE FRIEND ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME TOO MUCH TO BE YOUR FRIEND? WHEN ARE YOU EVER GOING TO LEAVE ME ALONE??? DON'T MAKE MY LIFE MORE COMPLICATED THAN IT ALREADY IS. I HAVE MY LIFE, I'M LIVING IT THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. SO, DO ME A FAVOUR ALREADY, WILL YOU? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. DON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY AGAIN. I CAN'T AFFORD TO DEAL WITH THE RAIN AGAIN. I'M BEGGING YOU ON BENDED KNEES.

Just when you think one problem is already solved, another one pops up like a mushroom after the rain!

I need a hug. Anyone will do. I'm not picky. But not you, X. You can scamper off already now. Au revoir. Don't try to be nice with me. I tried, but you and your ego said no. Don't try it with me, because my superego has landed and said NO! Funny thing is, Sree told him that I am busy with my studies and all, why is he asking me ultimately stupid questions? Oh, I tried to be as blunt as possible, by the way. He deserved every amount of my intolerable and unbearable bluntness for making remarks like that. SERVES YOU RIGHT! I hate everything about you. Everyday I love you less and less. Remember that.

Oh, I hate that referee who gave Arjen Robben a red card. It's not like he went to assassinate the Sunderland fans or what. Still, I think the rules should be changed. Period. Apparently, I found out that the only thing that makes me smile and happy [make that sugar-high happy] is one man. FRANK LAMPARD. No one else. =P...

I just think he looks godly in every picture that I've seen of him. Err, with the exception of the bloody and bandaged head pictures of him. That just made me cry my eyeballs out. I hope he scores for us against Charlton this weekend. I'll be the happiest person on Earth. And I'll be even more happier IF LIVERPOOL AND MANCHESTER UNITED DRAW THIS WEEKEND. Adrian said the score will be LIVERPOOL 9 MANCHESTER UNITED 0. With Gerrard, Garcia, and Morientes all scoring hattricks. Haha...you think so too? I hope the draw 0-0. That way, we'd extend the lead in the Premiership. Hahaha...

But seriously people, I need a hug. I want anyone to give me a hug, before I die of brain tumour [touch wood: I'm not actually diagnosed with it, but I'm just making an assumption that I am suffering from it]. Hug me, anyone?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home