Thursday, May 18, 2006

Something beautiful...

I woke up at 3:30 AM, one hour after the Arsa-Barsa game started! I missed the first half! I actually woke up at 2:30 AM, but I went back to sleep, thinking that they were going to mumble on their line-up and score predictions [those TV3 guests are really lifeless-looking people who don't really make good pundits!]. Arsenal lost 2-1, after taking the lead thanks to Sol Campbell's goal in the 37th minute. They were down to 10 men after keeper Jens Lehmann was sent off. Manuel Almunia did a good job until the 70-something-th minute. Samuel Eto'o scored a goal which some people claimed to be offside. 5 minutes later, Juliano Belletti scored his first ever Champions League goal. He was actually shocked to see the ball go in.

In just 5 minutes, Barcelona did a Liverpool.

Reyes played in the last 5 minutes, and looked super-emo today. Scary.
So, Barca are the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE winners of the 2005/06 season.
But, Barca people, don't bet on winning it next season! Next season, it belongs to CHELSEA!!! And we're going to put blue ribbons on the lovely-looking trophy!

It was raining in Paris today. Henrik Larsson was MY man-of-the-match. He set up both goals! Superb!

And in the morning, it rained here in KL. The rain in Paris came here...or maybe because I've been listening to Rain by Abs the whole morning! Whatever...

And it was bad enough I was late for college [yes, I never learn!], the people in HELP decided to have a fire drill the moment I stepped into HELP! Had to wait like 15 minutes before we could go back again! I wasn't burnt, if that's what YOU wanted to know!

I think I know why Arsenal lost. You know Mr. Tomato-Coloured-Face Gum-Chewer [If you don't know, I'll make it easier for you to guess. It's ManUre's manager!]? He was there, at the game! He jinxed Arsenal...you stupid tomato-coloured-face-gum-chewing-old man! I hate you...and the rest of your team [except Giggs and Solksjaer]!

Speaking of Giggs, I saw the Celcom advert this morning. Kind of stupid [it's partly because Steven Gerrard's in it!] because I didn't get what the whole advert was about. Either I'm really stupid, or the Celcom people are.
Most of the Barca squad members need to be shot. Except Deco. I wished we bought him instead of greedy-beer guzzling-German captain in the form of Michael Ballack.

Can we please get Andriy Shevchenko??? Please...it would make me happy if he comes to Chelsea. But I think it's an impossible thing to do, to get Sheva here is no easy task. All we can do is wait and pray.

I hate Victor Valdes. He needs to be shot. I hate Ronaldinho [he tried to dive!] too. He needs to be shot as well.

Oh I absolutely forgot! On Sunday, they had their trophy parade. I'll show you some nice pics though!


Ah...the mighty captain and the magnifique trophy. An interesting combo...


I like the bus...ooh, Mar! Look at Joe's shirt! It looks like mine! Hahaha...



My vice-captain and the trophy! P/S: Nice shirt!


Beautiful. That's all there is to it! =D Mar, you like this pic too, right?


My three favourite players! Eidur Gudjohnsen, John Terry, and Frank Lampard. I hope Eidur won't leave Chelsea. I like him, he's the first blonde I've ever liked! My Blonde Maradona...


My two keepers! Petr Cech and Carlo Cudicini...you two rock!





C'est la belle. All 3 of them: FJL, the trophy, JGT.
I like the last pic by the way...he looked so fine.



Paulo Ferreira and Frank Lampard...pretty boys aren't they? P/S: He would have made a good watch ambassador. His chain is so nice!!! I like!=p


Tap tap...Back-to-Back Champions. That's who we are!


Ahh...big boss. Roman Abramovich and the beloved trophy.


The other big boss. The man who made it all possible. Jose Mourinho.

Toodles.

*Bluesy out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home