Saturday, July 15, 2006

Unwell

*feels forehead* I think I have a fever. Quite sad. I've been out just now to KLCC to get some stuff for dad and my best friend. Headache, I tell you. It's SO hard to buy anything for my dad. You try buying him a shirt, I think it's a lot easier to get the shirt stitched for him. So picky.

I think it's unfair if people say David Beckham is suffering from OCD and he's psycho. Because I feel at times, we're our own Adrian Monk. We tend to get obsessed over every little thing. Like my mum. She's obsessed about what shirt I wear over my jeans. My dad is obsessed about getting rid of lizards [he goes ballistic when he sees one!] and what kind of shirts he like to buy. My brother? I think he's obsessed about his Japanese anime. Me? Haha...I'll tell you things I think you people should know.

1. I have two RM 50 notes [RM 100] as my security money. Once I use any one of the RM 50 note, I freak out. Because I know I might start using the spare change which will only leave me with RM 50, and as a result, I use that money when I'm short of cash, therefore leaving me with no money for myself at all.
2. I hate people using my stuff, especially my mug, my soap and shampoo, and toothbrush. I get very cranky.
3. I cannot stand pink stuff. This afternoon while we were at KLCC, we went to the children's floor at ISETAN, and I got stressed up looking at the many variations of Barbie dolls, which were in PINK. I felt my head spin...
4. I buy blue stuff because I think it brings me luck. Even if I wear something read or brown or black or green or any other colour, I must have at least one blue item to go with the outfit. Otherwise, no one goes anywhere.
5. I collect cans and bottles. I got mad when my dad drank my Sarsi and threw the can away!

I don't think you can consider that as being obsessed, but hey, we are all obsessed about how we do certain things. So in a small way, don't you think we also suffer from OCD?


And I hate going to shopping malls. You can see kids who are blessed with awful fashion styles, kids who say FCUK as "fe-chuk", kids who are rude, and kids who work at some shop who don't entertain customers but decide to entertain themselves by fussing about how they look and staring at the mirror, leaving us the poor customers unattended.

I saw this original Chelsea and England jersey. Both cost RM 199 and RM 249 respectively. There were so many lovely shirts, but I didn't have my Finance Minister with me. *frowns*

Anyway, I'm just lucky, not smart. So, for the love of God, stop saying I'm humble and the likes. It really gets under my skin.

Anyway, since I'm having a fever, I'll just annoy you people further.

Aww...ain't that cute? JT and Crouchy. I love them very much. I love JT. I love Crouchy [he's okay what compared to Rooney?].


Nah...satisfied? Stupid girl! Don't get all horny now! You mad annoying cow I have for a best friend of 15 years! Grr...That goes for other kids who are viewing this pic. Control those raging hormones in your body!


Oh wow...HOT! Even if his shorts is light blue and have daisy prints on them, he still looks like God!


He looks like a rugby player here! But still HOT!

Okay, you know I am obsessed about skinny and tall guys, right? But FABIO CANNAVARO is not tall or skinny. You might be asking me, why on Earth am I in love him? Truth is, he may be short and not so skinny [I absolutely dislike guys with rippling muscles like gayboy!], but he's NOT blonde [I only like 10 blondes in my life...not that many, I know] and I think he's a great defender, that's what makes him even hotter. I told you, I admire a player for his skills, then I make them very *oh-you-are-so-godly-I-want-to-have-an-affair-with-you*. That sums it up.

I never liked JT at first, but then he became quite a hero for us, so now I'm in love with him. Eh, that didn't sound right. It should've been I admire him.

*Credits to Yasmin for the last two pics*


In the morning, I had this weird vision of Paris Hilton and Frank Lampard together. I mean, they were frolicking on the beach a la Stars Are Blind.

It wasn't exciting, I should be thinking that I was there with him, and not that Paris! Grrr....

This fever is doing me more harm than I thought.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home