Monday, July 10, 2006

FORZA ITALIA!!!

Italy won the World Cup! I did tell SOMEONE that it would go to penalties, but she said it would finish during extra-time or normal-time. I told you no one listens to me.

The winning colour is definitely BLUE. True, the French are known as Les Bleus, but they weren't all blue, like Italia.

I don't have an idea why Zidane did that headbutt for. Stupid Materazzi!

Fabio Cannavaro is the best captain I've ever seen [apart from JT]. He was so tensed up during the penalties, while the rest were celebrating.

Apparently, it is rumoured that he has signed a deal with Chelsea for 3 years.
*rubs eyes*
I was telling Mar that the EPL didn't have any Italians [Carlo Cudicini and Zola are Italians, but don't think they've played for Italy before] currently, and how nice it would be if we had some Italian players, and I just mentioned Cannavaro.

Still I think Italians playing in the EPL looks weird. I don't think we need Cannavaro because we got John Terry [unless we're planning to sell Paulo Ferreira or William Gallas].

Gattuso flashing his underwear was...well, I got nothing to say.

Franck Ribery is NOT ugly. Sure, he has scars all over his face, it's not like he asked for them. It's not his fault if he got involved in a car accident when he was 2 and he was flung out through the windshield and got all those cuts.

He rejected offers to do plastic surgery because he knows that the looks ain't important, but the way he plays matters the most.

Maybe he could teach gayboy a lesson about playing football and not acting gay.

I'm craving for pizza. Excuse me, whenever I have my cramps, I am ALWAYS craving for something.

I think I've fallen in love with Cannavaro, and maybe Buffon.

I really thought Cannavaro deserved to win the Golden Ball award. But Zidane won it...

By the way, is Timo Hildebrand [screw the spelling, German surnames are impossible to spell!] the Continental tyre advert guy? It looks like him, but I'm not sure. He looks like Nicky.

My mum thinks Jens Lehmann is cute.
So is Lukas Podolski and Bastian Schweinsteiger.
She thinks Shrek has cute cheeks.

She laughed at me when I said I wanted to marry Aaron Lennon after telling her on why I think Aaron and I would go together.
She thinks gayboy is gay and he MUST die. And she hates him everytime he opens his mouth.
She thinks Camoranesi is cute and calls him SAMURAI.
She said Elen Rives is short and ugly.
She thinks Ribery is not ugly [I got called Mrs. Ribery by Sylvien today! All because I told his life story on how he got his scars on his face! Evil girl!].
She calls Podolski her friend.
She adds '-ski' to every other German player [how does Lahm-ski and Schweinsteiger-ski sound to you?].

I didn't speak to her. She ignored our existence. Not my loss. Not my problem. Go shag trees if you like.

Due to much obejction from the environmentalist amongst the EatingSquad members, I will stop asking people to shag or fuck trees. Screw you, MangoCheeseCake!

I'm hungry! Ooh...two days more and we're going to have cake! I hate the date because of someone, and I love it because of YOU. You stupid RotiSardine.

I know why the French lost. The Frenchman and co ate at PizzaHut on Thursday. They jinxed the team. And today they didn't open the IT Department. They weren't even there! Probably depressed or something. But I did see them at 2 PM.


One month without football. Sigh...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home