Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Say my name...

Kids, today I'll teach you the many variations of my name.

1. Ro-way-na
The absolutely MOST annoying way to pronounce my name. Mostly used by former classmates and former school teachers. Currently, some HELP students destroy my lovely name by calling me this way.

2. Ro-were-na
Ridiculous. Mostly used by my Lah lecturer. Slowly being picked up by some other Lah students.

3. Ro-wen-na
Dear God, what is so hard in pronouncing my name? Mostly used by Human Comm lecturer.

4. Jo-vi-na
Was called by this name once by Durga.

5. Ri-be-na
Yes, I haven't been spared of this. Jokes like "You drink Ribena?" and "Where's your Ribena bottle?" have gone completely stale with me. Mostly used by annoying little kids aged 8 and below. Pesky bunch of future adults!

6. Re-bec-ca
Rebecca? I don't see myself with this name. Mostly used by a dimwit [and friends] who wanted to hit on me but backed off after finding out I was a Malay.

7. Na-o-mi
Eh? Don't ask. Mostly used by an auntie I know.

8. No-ri-na
Eh again?


Kids, before I grow senile and grumpy like some OLD people I know, please learn to pronounce my name properly.

It's RO-WEE-NA. The 'WE' is pronounced 'we'.

Really, is it that hard to say my name?

Ro-wee-na...


I told you I should have been a Juliana! Or Julian. Or some name that MOST people have heard of!

Grrr....so annoying.

Next time if anyone asks me for my name, I'll say Coco.

Next thing you know, YOU will start calling me coconut. You predictable idiot.

Wentworth Miller acted in Popular? The show I used to get excited about in Form 3 because of Christopher Gorham [My God, he's so skinny and tall and gorgeous I tell you! Such a leng-chai!]. How come I never noticed him? Yerr...oh well, now I can successfully 'cuci-mata' on him while watching Prison Break [I love this show!].

I am ham-sap, but not THAT ham-sap, you know.

Speaking of Christopher Gorham...he was on my top 100 list. *drools* He's sexy.

Yes, I think certain skinnies are HOT. That includes Crouchy and Lee Ryan.

Don't be jealous...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home