Friday, July 14, 2006

What I want for my birthday...

Since my mummy gave me an early birthday present, I would like to have some of the following for my birthday.


John Terry, Captain Marvel: The Biography.
Ah...this book is beautiful. Ever since I saw it in MPH in May, I knew I had to have it. That's why I'm saving money by eating fruits for lunch. RM 120++. Ouch...


Totally FRANK. Frank Lampard: My Autobiography.
Sorry, I couldn't find a bigger pic of this one. I REALLY want this for my birthday! This would definitely burn a bigger hole in my pocket, especially once I use my money to buy JT's book! Sponsors, anyone?


iPod nano.
I thought my dad was going to buy me this baby when he asked me what's the difference between a PDA and an iPod! How would I know if he was just embracing modern technology? If you knew my dad, he's NOT exactly technology-friendly. We have to do ALMOST EVERYTHING for him. Of course he knows how to use the fridge and on the telly. The rest? Zilch interest.

Him.



*stares* Dear God, I've made him look very unhero-like! The second pic is HOT! [was planning to put that naked oily bum pic of his, but I didn't want to make him look very unhero-like or make people think I'm getting much more ham-sap and madder than I already am]

BUT he has a family, and I'm no home-wrecker.

Aww...his kids are so cute! At least they have normal names like Andrea, Christian, and Martina, rather than LUNA COCO!

I will try to think of other things that I want for my birthday.


A plane ticket to London would be wonderfully nice.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home