Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm entertaining myself...

I'm keeping myself happy from the shit that happened this day. So bear with me.

Look at this...I think it's funny!


Haha! Look at him cry! I noticed something...he has NO leg hair! I mean if a guy doesn't have chest hair, at least having leg hair would make them look manly in some way. But this gayboy doesn't have both, that's so UNMANLY. So, it further proves my theory that he's gay! It's like watching a featherless chicken run! Eeewww....

There a site called ihateronaldo.com, and you can find anything about this cheater here! They even have funny pics [like the one above]! I never knew this site existed until yesterday and apparently they have asked the visitors to vote AGAINST Cristiano Ronaldo so that he doesn't win the Young Player Award. They urged visitors to vote for Luis Valencia from Ecuador.

Yesterday afternoon, the gayboy was leading. But by night, Luis Valencia was leading!

But, Lukas Podolski won it. The FIFA people said gayboy didn't win it because of what he did to Rooney and they way he faked getting fouled in the penalty area just to get a penalty. Haha...serves you right!

Sleep is good when you're hurt. Helps you escape pain for a while. You need to get out of that pain. It's not like you're running away from it. It's more of me looking a fortress of solitude to block unwanted thoughts and the pain. I want the pain to subside in dreams.

Sandman, take them away and give me happy dreams.

Thank you. Everyone.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home