Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's your birthday...

Happy birthday, you idiot. May you grow old and grumpy with lots of kids that annoy the hell out of you and a wife that does not support ManUre. Bless you.


The day has seen the light. Celebrate the day.

I bought FourFourTwo. They had many, many, many pics that left me drooling. I have been doing that of late. Sorry.

When I get my Top 100 Hot Guys list out, you will see many skinnies being listed down. [Note: You would see Crouchy's name there].

This is proof of why I say my mum is not as weird as I thought she was.
"Shakira's on MTV!"
"So pretty. She doesn't look as though she a Latino"
"She looks like one! She is one anyway! She is so much better looking than that abomination!"
"Who's the abomination?"
"She is Frank Lampard's wife who's ugly and short and has big boobs and can't name her child using a normal name!!"
"Oh, that woman? How can you compare them both? Shakira is even prettier than that woman!"

HAHAHA! Auntie Mas hates Elen Rives! Such a good mummy, that Auntie Mas.

Oh, and that day when I felt hurt, the karaoke lady sang very loudly. I was in a bad mood and she soured my mood even further. My dad noticed how sad and annoyed I looked, he went over to the lady's house and told her off. She has been singing with the volume much lower than usual. Aww...he loves me. =)

I'm going shopping this weekend!

Well, I'm not going shopping for myself, but to buy presents for 3 [YES, THREE!] people who celebrate their birthdays next week. Christina [19 on July 20th], my niece Raviena [11 on July 21st] and my daddy [64 on July 23rd].

I'm going to buy myself a nice blue mug, after my mum broke my black mug which I used for less than two months a few weeks back. The current mug I'm using is too small and fat for me. I don't like it!

I have a question for you. How many of you have actually heard of Didier Drogba, Mateja Kezman, Petr Cech, Jiri Jarosik, Paulo Ferreira and Ricardo Carvalho [oh, I spotted this very cute pic of him with his son!] before they joined Chelsea? I only remember Didier when I saw him play against Newcastle during the UEFA Cup. The last two? They played for Porto. I didn't know them then, the ONLY one I knew from Porto was Deco because he looked like Doug Robb [if you think I'm blind just keep quiet]. How can Lysa say they are Real Madrid? They got some known people to join them. We take in unknown people to join us, and make them known. Unless she was talking about Zidane saying Real Madrid's biggest mistake was letting Claude Makelele go. But Chelsea definitely ain't Real Madrid.

Oh...before I go...this was my 'cinta' way back in Form 3...he stole my heart. He's so SKINNY and HOT. Sigh...if only you were mine.



Oh yes, you sexy skinny human being named Christopher Gorham. I still love you. How can anyone NOT like him? He has kissable lips!!! He's so HOT and SKINNY!

Oh wait. I forgot. Half of the population of the people I know prefer fleshier guys because apparently they act as their knight in shining armour and they can bully these fleshy guys easily.

Eh, I'm not miang okay? I show you Fabio Cannavaro's pic. Damn...

Oh my God...so sexy! *drools* Are all captains supposed to be this sexy? Okay, I haven't exactly seen JT topless, but everyone knows he's sexy. Oh, make that only 7 people I know.

And now for Andriy Shevchenko...

Oh...he's sexy alright! I love you. Haha!

I'm not miang! Just showing you the people that get me high just by looking at them!

I'm going to bed with a lot of men tonight...don't be jealous okay?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home