Friday, July 14, 2006

Is it any wonder?

Excuse my rather mad post earlier. Was really bored.

Got to college quite late today. Stopped at the board to check my Human Comm marks, only to find my name wasn't there! Is it any wonder why I should feel afraid?

What if my answer script got missing?
What if I accidentally took back the answer script back home?
What if he forgot to mark it?
What if I did very badly that's why my marks weren't displayed?
What if he didn't like me because apparently I never pay attention in class?

So I get to class and ask him what happened to my marks. He said he'll check it when he gets back to the other block and I should know my marks by 11 or so.

And sure enough, the new set of results were out and at 12:30 PM I checked it, and I saw my name there this time. I got 17 out of 20.

That was unexpected. I thought I'd only get 10 and below, knowing how badly I did it! Of course YOU of all people would know HOW I actually answer my questions. Rather rubbishically. So getting 17 is really shocking.

Last-minute studying helps, even when you write utter nonsensical answers.

***
I think I am going to scare the future "Mr.I'm-Rowena's-boyfriend" off because I tend to argue on petty things AND I say things that I don't really mean [which is why I wished I was born with a rewind button on some part of my body]. Even if I do successfully get one, I want him to be a sensitive and football-mad guy.

***
Guess what, happy people? I ate fruits for lunch today! A slice of papaya and a packet of watermelons! I want to stay fit, healthy, and wealthy!

I am saving the money to buy the books for my birthday.

And of course, my parents were shocked when I told them I ate fruits for lunch.

[Well, I didn't tell them that I ate fruits for lunch. I told them I had fried rice and fruits for lunch. I have to say that because if I don't my dad will screw me inside out!]

Is it any wonder why I feel less dumber than I already am?

P/S: I'm not as stupid as YOU think I am.

*Bluesy* out!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babes! Please stop being THAT humble! I'm NOT asking you to gloat or anything, but at least be proud of yourself for proving others that you're not as dumb as they think you are.

You ARE smart. Even if you deny this fact, everyone knows you are.

Come to think of it, you don't have much to prove to anyone because you are NATURALLY SMART. You're better than that. You just do what you do best.

And you make last-minute studying sound like a breeze when for most of the world it's a daunting task!

I admire you for that!

Aiks...where's the naked oily bum pic? I wanna see it! SHOW ME! SHOW ME! SHOW ME!

His kids are adorable. Well, Luna is too, but the name Luna Coco does her no justice. The poor girl.

Your mum hates the abomination? Hahaha...looks like she knows a lot of people NOW!

YOU ATE FRUITS? I'm shocked! To save money and lose weight? Yan-sy, you're not fat! You can eat other things for lunch like buns or other food that fills your tummy up!

MangoCheeseCake would be inevitably proud of you.

Cheers love...till August [that's the next one!]

-ChrysanthemumTea-

1:54 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

ChrysanthemumTea - I'm not being humble! I'm being truthful!

Honestly, I write more rubbish than sense and I marks like that, it means that I'm a fabulous liar, the lecturer was too tired to mark the remaining papers, or the lecturer thinks that my rubbish makes sense to him.

I'm ruling out reason number 1 [I'm quite lousy at lying].

So it's between number 2 and 3. But I say it's more of both.

Oh I have so much to prove to so many people. Well, ONLY 9 [that isn't exactly so many people, right?]. But I still have to prove it to them that I'm not as stupid they thought I was.

Last-minute studying is bad. Early preparation is better. But it [early preparation] never works for me. Last-minute studying is my expertise. If you can do it, then good for you. But if you can't, don't say I taught you the wrong thing.

Thanks. =)

Oh...someone's getting a little horny now huh? LOL! Wait-lah...must show the pic at the right time! Don't rush things, as patience is a virtue!

Luna is so cute, but yeah that stupid abomination of a wife he has DOES NOT know how to name kids! What's wrong with my name? It's a beautiful name!

My mum makes it her business to know everyone! She thinks Cannavaro is kinda hot now. Haha...

Yes, I ate fruits. DON'T CALL ME YAN-SY! IT SOUNDS LIKE PANSY! Hahaha...will eat different mini food that fills my tummy up.

Hahaha..yeah Stella MangoCheeseCake would be proud. *shows proud face*

August? We're on!

-ChocolateSundae-

2:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babes! You make me laugh.

Number 3 sounds so stupid. Number 2 might actually happen, but it isn't that possible.

You know why? Cos you're FRIGGING BRILLIANT!

The 9 people you're trying to prove you're not that stupid as they think you are, are actually:
Your parents and brother - 3
Your cousins + kids - 5
Yourself - 1
Total - 9

Please-lah...you're a frickin brilliant kiddo. No need to prove to me also.

I hate last-minute work. That's so NOT me. But hey if it works on you, by all means, use it!

Show me! I'm half-German anyway but I love pizzas! Show me!

Rachel Delila isn't as bad as I thought it was.

Pansy? Isn't that what they call gayboy? LOL...

You're a fruitarian? Wah...bangganya! LOL!

Cheers love,
-ParmesanCheese-

8:05 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

ParmesanCheese - Frigging brilliant my backside!

How did you know that was the 9 people I was telling about?

Yeah, you're annoyingly organised like Lysa...have you caught her lady-like behaviour bug? I ehar it's contagious. Stay away my precious.

Rachel Delila is such a nice name what? I wonder why your name didn't name you that. It's sweet. Much better than LUNA COCO!

Since when did you become half-German? I thought you were France all the way. Or was it Forza Italia all the way?

See the new post. Go drool over it but don't get that horny.

Yeah...they call him pansy! So don't call me Yan-sy! Sounds very gay!

Still a meatarian btw...

Right back at ya,
-ChocolateSundae-

11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home