Sunday, July 09, 2006

It comes to an end...

The World Cup ends tomorrow morning. There goes my daily dose of football drama. Oh well, EPL will be starting soon. Can't wait for that!

Schweinsteiger [screw the spelling!] rocked! He really did [and I take back the term 'showboater' from him]. He could've gotten a hattrick, if it weren't for that own goal.

Oh well, as least Germany won third place. See I told you, Portugal don't deserve to be in the semi-finals in the first place. Bloody cheaters.

And that gayboy is really starting to annoy me [he has been since 2003 anyway]. Everytime I see him on TV I have to shield my eyes from viewing such ugly things.

He faked falling in the penalty area IN FRONT OF THE REFEREE! And NO ONE from the German squad touched him! The stupid thing.

He should be in Hollywood, instead of Old Trafford.

The media has deprived me of seeking joy from watching gayboy cry. I'm sure he ran to the dressing room and cried there! Haha...

I'm in no way jealous or in love with him. Stupid thing.

Oh...I wished we bought Bastian [so hard to type out his name!] instead of that GreedyPants. I didn't like him at first because he scored a goal against Chelsea [that goal was similar to his second goal]. I called him 'swine' [okay-lah, I know I'm mean!]. But now both of us are good friends and we have teh-tarik in the evenings with Steven Gerrard [my new friend too!].

I'm craving for chocolate. Coated with something creamy. No, I'm not depressed.

Just hungry.

Match 64: France vs Italy. Renault vs Ferrari. Croissant vs Pizza. Paris vs Milan.

I don't care who wins. Either one wins, I'm happy. =)

Besides, they're all blue! Tee-hee!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home