Sunday, July 16, 2006

Things that annoy you in the morning...

1. Some stupid TV drama that shows a girl acting all 'manja manja sayang sayang' with her significant other. I think it's very cheesy. Yes, I'm boyfriend-less and I don't get the joys of being in love. I'm spiteful and bitter. Hello, I had boyfriends to understand what love was all about. So think before you say I'm super-spiteful!
2. My mum won't let me watch Mr.Bean because she thinks he's stupid [though I have to admit that his antics are really stupid]. How is it that my dad and I are the ONLY 2 sane people who thinks Mr.Bean is funny? Hmmph...at least it's better than watching Senario, don't you think?
3. Finding out that the abomination is 2 years older than Frank Lampard. WTF? Oh you ugly thing that my mother resents, I hope you die. [Sylvien said he loves older women, so I've got no chance to be with him. The evil girl!]
4. Finding out that 19-year-olds get all the best guys. WHY KAKA? WHY PETER CROUCH? WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME?
5. My mum telling me that I'm jealous of Abigail Clancy [Crouchy's very ugly and slutty girlfriend]. I'm not jealous, just annoyed!

I'm lazy to even do my Human Comm assignment and it's due next Saturday, which is like *counts days* 6 days more!

Argh! I am dead! Help me...

Oh and my mum just asked me who the guy on my MSN display pic was. When I told her it was Fabio Cannavaro, she just sighed.

She must think I'm obsessed with him.

The other day we saw Crouchy on TV, and I told her I like him, she asked me: "Since when? I thought you hated him!". Haha...now she thinks I'm mad because I told her I want to marry Aaron Lennon.

At least she knows some footballers now. Then she won't go round referring Eidur Gudjohnsen as 'the one with the yellow hair'.

I miss him. At least he went to Barca and NOT ManUre. My mum thought he went to Manure. Yech! I don't fancy seeing him in the all-new ugly ManUre jersey, with AIG as their new sponsor.

Rooney can't sleep without the vacuum on. If he can't find a vacuum, he gets a fan or a hairdryer! I bet he lived in Malaysia he wouldn't dare to do such a thing with the new electricity rates. He's rich...so to him, money isn't an issue.

If he married you, you would be dying inside when he does that.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home