Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sicky me...

So, the birthday party went well. I am telling you, kids are really a pain in the bum sometimes. They are so annoying. It's bad enough I have a mild fever, don't contribute more to it!

"Can I have the glue?"
"I want the big buttons"
"I want the big flowers"
"Why isn't my badge sticking on to my shirt?"

Dear God, if I had kids like that, I'd slap myself hard in the face.

Ruth is so adorable! She's still tiny, but much more adorable. And much more crankier, if I may add.

Food was obviously great, but no Kulfi Ice Cream. Evil people.


And since I got wet in the rain, my flu is creeping back slowly. Please, leave me alone. Attack me after my finals!

*****
I had this weird dream yesterday afternoon. I dreamt that I was working in some CSI department, and Crouchy worked there with me! That was confusing. No, I didn't watch CSI before I slept! It was weird...CSI department? I practically nearly failed my Biology and I'm working there?

Well, it wasn't actually Crouchy-lah. It was a guy who had Crouchy's face but he was much shorter than Crouchy.

This fever is really starting to get to my head.

*****
My dad said he liked the shirt we got him, but he didn't like the colour [we bought him white, since they were no other options, besides orange and green].

Mum to Dad:
"Happy Birthday!"
"Thank you"
"Bye bye"
"Why did you say bye bye?"
"I wanted to say okay, not bye bye!"

Me to Dad:
"Happy Birthday!"
"See you"
"Where are you going?"
"No, I wanted to say thank you. Not see you!"

They're both crazy.

I'm going to bed now. Wake me up for college tomorrow.

*Bluesy* out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CSI? Haha...you make me laugh la wei!

What the hell was Crouchy doing in your dreams? So jealous, I saw him first! You mad monkey!

Haha...my brother's kids are worse! They make me wear what they create! And they are so stubborn! They won't listen to me AT ALL!

Kids these days are super-horrible. They need to be spanked. The rascals.

Get well soon!
*ChrysanthemumTea*

3:52 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

CTea - Don't remind me. I wouldn't even make it on Grissom or Horatio's squad in the first instance. I got fever, so can be excused even if I have mad dreams. Unlike mad Scouser who dreams of marrying Stevie G like everyday! =)

Your brother's kids are okay with me what? They just don't like you...

Rude and spoilt kids should be punished. We weren't that bad la right?

Were we?

Thanks love.
*ChocolateSundae/FishPorridge*

11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home