Monday, July 17, 2006

Nerdy...

I wear glasses. I carry books in my hand. I get reasonably good grades. I can be klutzy with my stuff. And I can do that handsign from Popular [will upload that pic once I get someone to take the pic for me!]. USING BOTH HANDS.

This could ONLY mean one thing: I AM TURNING INTO A NERD.

And I desperately need help. I haven't studied anything [anything sounds harsh, let's say a bit] of Statistics and I have a bloody quiz tomorrow. She knows we haven't studied a thing, and she did this on purpose! At first she said it was going to be on Thursday, then she said Wednesday, now it's Tuesday, which is TOMORROW.

How do you think I'm going to study Chapters 6, 7, 8, 9 in ONE BLOODY NIGHT?

*cries* I'm dead.

And she said that 4 hours is enough to cram in all FOUR chapters.

NOT ENOUGH!!!!

And today, brilliantly enough, I left my wallet at home. Of all the days in the world, the security guards in HELP asked me for my ID! Hmmph...and of all the days in the world, my security money of RM10 I keep in my handphone pouch was not with me. All because my mum borrowed the money to pay for the eggs she bought from our neighbour [who sells eggs]. So I was broke. =( ST was kind-hearted enough to lend me RM10 for lunch. I was planning on skipping lunch though.

Before you ask me any weird questions, yes. I KEEP RM10 IN MY HANDPHONE POUCH FOR SECURITY REASONS IN CASE I FORGET MY WALLET. THAT RM10 WILL ONLY BE USED IN TIMES OF EMERGENCIES, AND NOT FOR BUYING EARRINGS ON AN IMPULSIVE-SHOPPER MOMENT.

*****
Apparently Damien Duff is moving to Spurs! No, Duffy! DON'T GO! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!

Oh well, better Spurs than ManUre. In fact, if he leaves, he can join any other team BUT ManUre.

And Jermain Defoe better NOT join ManUre! Please DON'T go, Jermain, you'll only ruin your life!

Why is everyone telling me that Fabio Cannavaro is going to Chelsea [they've been hearing it everywhere - radio, TV, papers]? I thought he was going to Real.

Don't believe anything until you see it with your own eyes.

And this is SO funny. Even if I don't understand a word of Vietnamese, I think it's funny!

John Terry = Keanu Reeves? Haha...I want to watch The Lake House!

*****
And what is SO great about Siti Nurhaliza getting married to THAT mysterious Datuk K? I knew it was him all along since the news of it were being published by alomst every newspaper. Who cares if she's Malaysia's number one entertainer since Sudirman or P. Ramlee [my parents thought they were legends, you know-lah those two!]? I don't care. Why would I care if someone is getting married while there are millions of people dying everyday due to AIDS, malnutrition, and war? All that money can be used to feed those sad souls around the world. Is it any wonder why whenever I see kids in Somalia looking very ill, I just cry my eyeballs out?

Why does every TV station make it such a big news when she's getting married? 15 minutes worth of her news on TV is NOT worth it. I'd rather watch paint dry rather than see her in the news. So annoying.

Yes, she's a multi-millionairess, and I'm NOT. But Paris Hilton is a multi-millionaires too, and I'm NOT jealous of her.

*****
Oh, was watching Simpsons earlier and thought that Lisa's rant about dolls reminded me of me. I had a Barbie doll and never played with it again since I thought it was the ugliest thing I've ever seen. =S

"Thinking makes you have wrinkles" Har-dee-bloody-har-har.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home