Saturday, July 22, 2006

DOA...

If my posts aren't as colourful as they usually are, it's because I have problems with my Blogger. Will only edit it later when it gets better. =S

I'm so relieved that my Human Comm assignment is over and done with! I only finished it at 8:30 AM today, half an hour before class began. I went to bed at 12 AM because of that freaking headache, and my mum was kind enough to type out the conclusion for me. I was sick, okay? Have some pity!

Was really lucky she helped out, if not I would have died. I mean it.

I came home and slept, because I was really tired. I deserve the rest.

Still sick, but surviving. All I need is good rest and lots of water. [Thank you, Dr. Chaudhary. I'll pay you with Chrysanthemum Tea. I'm broke okay?]

But at least I'm well enough to go for Ruth's 1st birthday party. She's one already? Wow, time does fly really fast even when you don't want it to!

We're going to Pride of India in Sri Hartamas [again!] tomorrow! The food is yummy! I'm so happy! I'll be taking pictures of food [and people, hopefully].

And Aunt Audrey's cookies and cakes are to die for! Whee!

I get excited when it comes to food. You should know me by now.

Bring on the Kulfi Ice Cream!

And it's my dad's birthday tomorrow! He turns 64! And yes, we haven't wrapped the present yet!

Was watching the Laureus Sports Award just now, and I saw Marcel Desailly! He rocks.

And they had to show THAT goal by Ronaldinho. The one he took on 3 Chelsea defenders and Petr Cech! Why don't you throw cranberry juice on my white T-Shirt while you're at it?

My arm still hurts. I can't wear long-sleeved shirts because when it rubs against the wound, it hurts. Even when I poke it, it hurts more than usual. Of course, when you're injured the last thing you want to do is add another injury there by poking it further.

Damien Duff is joining Newcastle United. Asier del Horno [he is NOT horny!] is leaving for Valencia. I'm dejected. Another one of my favourite blondes is leaving Stamford Bridge. Now I have no more blondes to worship in Chelsea. Can Arjen Robben be considered as a blonde?

No more blondes. That's sad. Knowing me, my list of gorgeous blondes is VERY small. 11 people only.

Was reading this Sinhalese book. Something about the hundreds years of them being in Malaysia. I found out that they named a housing area after my great-grandfather! I didn't know that we were THAT famous or wealthy.

And I wonder why my dad wasn't involved in the confectionery or jewellery industries? My uncle was a baker, and someone who is related to us is a jeweller. Those are a few of my favourite things! If he opened a confectionery shop, I'd be like Augustus Gloop. Very greedy. I am a sucker for sweet things. Jewelleries? Haha...I want more earrings.

The rain today was horrible. I told my parents this:
"The wind today is bad. If Kaka's wife walks on the road today, I bet you she'll be blown away by the wind! That skinny mini-wife of Kaka!"

My mum just laughed because she knows that his mini-wife is incredibly skinny. My dad doesn't even know who Kaka is, let alone Caroline Celico.

Since some MP said that we should import players for our Malaysian football team, my mum suggested we import Crouchy to play for MPPJ Selangor, and I suggested that Johor FC buy Cannavaro. My dad mentioned that we should buy Patrick Vieira and ask him to play for Selangor.

Sometimes I wonder from who did I get my crazy genes from. My mum or my dad?

Dennis Bergkamp's testimonial match is on tonight! I want to see Tomas Rosicky and the new Emirates Stadium. Bye Dennis Bergkamp. We'll miss you.

I can't wait for the EPL to begin! AND FOR MY FINALS TO FINISH! SHOPPING SPREE, HERE I COME!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home