Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Last Concerto?

Keane is going to perform in Bangkok! Coldplay performed in Singapore! Robbie Williams is going to perform in November in Singapore!

Why are they NOT performing in Malaysia???

*shows angry face* PROTEST!

I want to see Keane in Bangkok!

But INXS is coming to KL...I want to go!

*****
Was watching the FIFA World Cup 2006 goals on TV just now. So many bloody good goals [think Philippe Senderos]! Aww...I miss World Cup! FC was so HOT!

Yes, I know I'm ham-sap. Tell me SOMETHING I DON'T already know!

I saw Crouchy also! He makes me laugh...

I saw Petr Cech in the Italy-Czech game. Felt so sad again.

I feel fat and quite mad. I actually missed 2 steps of the stairs in HELP and nearly fell flat on my face, but I managed to hold on to the railing, but my left arm hurts because I scraped it when I was holding on to the railing.

No more sexy, skinny arms. =(

The only part of me that I like is my arms. Skinny and long.

Now you know why I like people with skinny arms [Yes, Fabio Grosso has very nice arms, but I don't like him, just his arms].

Forgive me. I have been deprived of sleep, no thanks to my stupid Human Comm assignment.

Right now, all I can think about is FC and chocolates.


When YOU sent me this pic, my mum saw it and asked me who it was. When I told her it was the abomination, she just said: "Such a big mouth that abomination got! So ugly!".

Now whenever my mum says something that I don't really like, I tell her: "Don't talk to me, you and the abomination can be friends along with Crouchy's ugly girlfriend!".

Everytime she sees the song 'Buttons' by the Pussycat Dolls, she will ask me: "Is this that Cheryl Tweedy's band?"...sometimes she asks me that question too many times, I just pretend like I didn't hear it. But she does admit that Nicole Scherzinger has a hot body.

When I told her that Wayne Rooney was going to marry his girlfriend, she was like: "He's still young, why does he want to marry her at this age?"

Haha...she makes me laugh.

And she was the one who told me that FC is going to join Real Madrid. Yes, she knows I like him. My new love for 2006. Lampsy is still number one, but FC is Mr. 2006. Don't really remember who Mr. 2000 is [though I still think it's Ole Gunnar Solksjaer - my only favourite ManUre player]. Mr. 2001 would be Lee Ryan, Mr. 2002 is Christopher Gorham, Mr. 2003-2005 is Frank Lampard [though Adam Brody can be mentioned as Mr. 2004-2005] and the current Mr. 2006 is FC.

Don't get me wrong. I knew FC since World Cup 2002. It's just that in 2002, I never got a chance to see Italy play because of my uncle's death. It was really sad. So I never knew how good he was. Now, in 2006, I have seen him play and he's like a rock, like William Gallas and John Terry.

I never idolise some footballer because of his looks. Talents first, then looks. I think Ribery rocks, even when half of the world thinks he's ugly when I don't. Even his wife thinks he rocks.

Yes, he's married.


Oh no, Lampsy hasn't been forgotten. As long he doesn't name his son Loco Patrick, I love him.

*Bluesy* out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol...
Ur frenster is everything Casanova.
I tink he looks best in short hair.
Cute..heheheh...

Hey hey....Since u mentioned bout MR Year...I oso want
My Mr. 2000-2002 is Joshua Chasez (JC),from 'N Sync. But year 2002 got 2 Mr. One more wud be David Beckham Hehe...
Mr.2003-2005 is Lee Ryan.
I tink Mr. 2006 gonna be.........
*********drum rolls**************
ta----dah...............
WAYNE ROONEY.
Wuahahahahahaaha.....

12:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No he's NOT! Zidane is!

Banyak gambar Mr 2006 u. Bukannya handsome pun.

Let him go to Real and die!

Oh yeah! My MR YEARS!

2000 - Jamie Redknapp
2001 - Elijah Wood
2002 - Daniel Bedingfield
2003 - Harry Kewell
2004 til 2006 - Steven Gerrard

Though in 2002 and 2006 I would say that Miroslav Klose deserves a mention.

Your friend likes Rooney? Eh...we porud Merseysiders don't like them damn Scouser like Rooney!

No offence to your friend. Just making myself clear!

Coco? Coco Chanel is okay, but LUNA COCO? Yech...why can't they name her Samantha?

Eh cannot cannot, his kids cannot be named after MY NAME!

=p

Comelks la u...love ya!

11:25 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Haha...bitter French fan! Zidane okay-la...

Stevie G pun ada? Mikey Owen where?

She loves Rooney. Silly girl...Merseysiders ni quite arrogant betul.

Haha! Samantha Lampard tak berapa sesuai for his kids la. Kalau anak JT boleh la...anak dia tak ngam la...

Baru tau ke? =p

Love ya too, you annoying Scouser!

11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home