Thursday, July 20, 2006

Je ne regrette rien

Je ne regrette rien. I regret nothing. That's all there is to it. Call me a bitch or whatever you want, I don't care what you call me, because nothing you say can hurt me anymore. You can go suck on your stupid ice-lolly and die!

Life is so full of nonsense and knots. It's just a matter of time we get to unentangle them.

Do you know why I am doing much better than I was during my SPM? It's because everything is in English and more importantly, now they make me think critically. I hate seeing little kids having to memorise EVERYTHING they read in their textbooks ONLY to regurgitate it for a paper that will be thrown away for recycling later on. Where's the fun in learning that way?

And how is it possible that 3 of my friends who were the best of friends for years have all turned into spiteful bitches? Dear God, that's horrible! To think they've been friends for so long and because of something really stupid, they end up bitching about each other? Guess the friendship you three built for 4 years doesn't mean a damn thing to you all anymore.

Lah lecturer is right. Human beings are social animals. We tend to fight to get what we want to survive in life. We're NOT humans, we're animals.

For once she says something that makes sense.

Sree saw that pic of FC with a towel, and she called him TOWEL GUY! Hmmph...evil thing!

And that crazy ManUre fan asked me whether I was going to replace my blog layout with a pic of another guy [I know the 'another guy' she was referring to was FC]! Maybe, but not FC of course. Maybe Adam Brody. Maybe something artsy. Or maybe...something.

Nah-lah...since you know I like him VERY much, I'm going to post one pic for you. Don't complain!


Argh...HOT!


Eh, he looks nerdy! But VERY sexy.

Like that skinny Frenchman's friend, the one I like calling a nerd. He's cute.


Remember kids: We're all social animals.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home