Friday, July 21, 2006

Go die lah-you!

How is it that whenever I'm sick, I tend to be less dramatic than other people I know? I just say I'm sick and rest. Some people have to tell you out that they're sick and don't want to be disturbed, when in truth they don't respect me when I'm sick? They turn on the music so bloody loud when I ask them to and tell me to be quiet, but when I put on my music not that loud, they say to turn it off because they're sick. And worse still, they expect me not to shout or speak at home! I admit I'm loud at home, but hey, when I'm sick, 3/4 of the people who live here shout about and I try to be sensible because I know they won't change because I've lived them for the past 19 years. So why must you be any different from me?

I'm so bloody sick. Emotionally and physically drained. After this dumb report is done, I'm going to sleep the whole day and ignore any other on-goings in the world.

Oh, this is quite funny. Something my mum said.
"I'm sad"
"Why?"
"If I tell you, sure you scold me, so I won't tell you"
"I know. Cavannaro is joining Madrid, he SNUBBED Chelsea!"
"His name is Fabio Cannavaro, not Cavannaro"
"Cavannaro, and he is a carnivorous being, and now he's joining Real Madrid..."
"Zambrotta's going to Barcelona...why are all the people I like to see play for Chelsea not coming to Chelsea? Except for Shevchenko!"
"Oh, that baby! He got baby-face, so cute...Balak can die. Carnivore don't like you all!"

Hmmph...that evil auntie. At least she did admit Shevchenko is cute. We were watching this Champions League game [AC Milan-Bayern Munich game] last night and she went like like "Oh that's my friend Schweinsteiger! And there's that stupid Ballack. Kaka! Shevchenko, he looks adorable...got baby face! Why this Oliver Kahn don't know how to save the ball? He's still playing ah? I thought he retired already..."

My dad said Rooney looks like a chimpanzee! So evil. [Oh yeah, I replied your comment. Go read it]

Just watched one FA Cup Classic match. Chelsea-Arsenal. I saw Zola, Gudjohnsen, and JFH. It did make me sad, everytime I see Gudjohnsen's face, I think of Barcelona and that he's going to play for that team. In maroon and blue. =(

And my mum doesn't know who Zola is! She kept asking me, "Who's Zola? How come I've never heard of him? What happened to him? Got sold? Retired? Why? Oh, gone old already!"

My father wouldn't mind Becks play Arsenal. Apparently he thinks that when Henry falls or dives, the referee awards Arsenal a free-kick for Beckham to take and score! He thinks Becks is everything. Not in a gay way, of course.

The other day I asked whether if he thought Vieira was good-looking, and he said NO. I showed my mum FC's pic in today's paper and she said he's not that good-looking because he shaved his head! Hmmph...

Oh, I found these really beautiful pics. You really have to see them!

*squeals* Comelx [ignore the spelling, I've been using that word since Monday!] to a high!


I think this pic is beautiful. I love pics in black-and-white.


This pic is nice too. My Lah lecturer thinks I'm weird because I like black-and-white pics. She says I fall under the 'exceptional case' category.

Well, you know it's me. I AM EXCEPTIONAL.

Jealous space monkeys can go make friends with the abomination.

*Bluesy* out!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Johor FC your head! Perak!

If you're sick, motivate yourself to get better by thinking of what you want.

Like food from PRIDE OF INDIA!

I've gone there with Jeevan somwehere early this year. I think the food's fab!

Food-obsessed monkey!

Love ya loads, and take care of yourself!
~CT~

11:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHHHHH I LIKE UR LAST PIC...
The pic which everyone was lokoing at the camera...
Fulamak...
The guysssss r damn hot!!!!!

1:28 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Chrysanthemum Tea - Perak or Johor FC pun jadi la!

We were just talking about it cos we had nothing to do and we were bored.

This is where you advising expertise don't work. When I think of food, I get hungry. And when I get hungry. I eat. And when I eat, I put on weight. And when I put on weight, I get fat. See the cycle?

Love ya too!

Sylvien - Haha! I like the 2nd one, the one del Piero was holding the cam. But the third one also quite nice.

The 1st pic I like cos Cannavaro was posing with Zola. The best Italians. =)

So your hot guys list is growing bigger I guess? Haha...

Are you melting already?
-RowenaCannavaroLampard/CS-

5:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one Del Piero holding the camera oso not bad...
Black and white pics r reali nice...
Hehehe...U do it urself or u found it in the internet?

The list is growing..yah yah...
hahaha...
But the last pic rite, I dun recognise the guys lah..except casanova....
Who r they??

I wonder where u find all those non-football pics... =S

12:55 am  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Sylvien - I nak edit Lampard's pic pun tak reti, ni pulak nak buat black and white pic. Found in the internet-lah. LOL...

I also dunno who those guys are. Except for Cannavaro! The rest all very unfamiliar. Hehehe...

Non-football pics? Google je la! Or search Yahoo images, or MSN images. Sure got loads of non-football pics u can find.

CROUCHY BROKE UP WITH HIS SLUTTY GIRLFRIEND! SHE TAKES DRUGS! THAT STUPID BIMBO!

One guy saved from an evil woman. One more to be saved from an evil and ugly abomination.

*RowenaCannavaroLampard*

1:10 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh now cannavaro's name is in frt of lampard la....

9:10 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Sylvien - Haha...precedence la. C comes before L what?

Some more younger one must respect the elder one also..

Jealous is it? =p

9:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, you curang with Lampsy! Jahat! Tell your mum!

OMG! ZOLA!!! The ONLY Italian I worship! So hebat! Your mum don't know who he is? Go ask her to see him in action!

Johor FC? Sabah no good meh? I dah lama tak tengok Malaysian football.

Stop drinking ice water!
*SL*

11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home