Monday, July 24, 2006

Boo-hoo!

I missed classes for the first time. All because I was sick. My eyes hurt. *squints*


Funny. I didn't expect my dad to bring up up the issue of Peter Crouch during dinner last night.
Dad: Did you know that Peter Crouch dumped his girlfriend?
Brother: Yes.
Me: NO! WHERE DID YOU READ IT?
Dad: In the papers-lah! Either Star or NST.
Me: HE BROKE UP WITH THAT ABI CLANCY? YES!! DID THEY SAY WHY?
Dad: I didn't read it, just saw the headlines.
Me: WHY DIDN'T YOU READ IT? YOU SHOULD'VE READ IT. *gets excited, starts sending SMS to Aimee and Sylvien for confirmation*
Mum: Great. Now she thinks she has a chance with him.
Me: I DON'T MIND, HE'S HOT WHAT?
Brother: *stares* Eeew...
Me: THANK GOD HE BROKE UP WITH HER! THAT BIMBO SHOULD DIE! LINGERIE MODELS LIKE HER SHOULD DIE! SO UGLY! AND TO THINK SHE'S MY AGE!
Mum: She's jealous. Now she'll hint that they should go out together. What did your friend say?
Me: *reads Aimee's message* She took drugs and she should be with Mutu.
Mum: Haha!
Me: *reads Sylvien's message* She doesn't care about Crouchy, she cares if he her 'teddy bear' broke up with his girlfriend.
Mum: That's not going to happen. He's going to get married next year. Crazy girl!
Me: I DON'T CARE. I'M GLAD CROUCHY BROKE UP WITH HER! THAT UGLY BIMBO!

I KNEW DREAMING OF HIM WORKING WITH ME IN THAT CSI DEPARTMENT MEANT SOMETHING! I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE A FREAKING FEVER, I KNEW IT MUST HAVE MEANT SOMETHING WHEN I DREAMT OF IT!

Meanwhile England footballer Peter Crouch's girlfriend Abigail Clancy has said her dream is "to marry a footballer, get pregnant and then shop and have fun" for the rest of her life.
-The Daily Mail-


*slaps* THAT'S FOR FLASHING YOUR BOOBS TO THE INNOCENT SOULS THAT ROAM THE EARTH, YOU SLUTTY BIMBO!
*slaps* THAT'S FOR WASTING CROUCHY'S MONEY AND TRYING TO GET PREGNANT WITH HIS SPAWN!
*slaps* THAT'S FOR BEING A BITCH BY TEACHING INNOCENT GIRLS TO TAKE DRUGS!


I hate her. She and the abomination have to die. She's in denial. She keeps saying that she and Crouchy are "very much in love with each other and are still dating and that he knows about her cocaine-snorting life". Get a life-lah, you stupid bitch.

I'm going to sleep now. This is the last week I have to do any bloody presentation/test. Pray that I'm strong enough to fight the damn fever.

P/S: Crouchy's pic in yesterday's NST was so adorable! He's so cute. Even if he's like a skinny coconut tree.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home