Thursday, June 29, 2006

Time for pictures!

Yes...my LAH exam is over and done with. It was a killer. But I think I did my best, so I shouldn't worry so much.

Since I'm bored, I'm going to upload pics. Pics YOU would like to see and pics YOU wouldn't want to see.




The many faces of the abomination. Though I like the little doggie. It's so cute. Meow.


Ooh...*drools all over keyboard* Damn! Sexy, everything about you so sexy...


*Squeals* OHMYGOD! So fatherly and sweet! Not only a great captain, but a loving daddy too! Wonder if this is Georgie John or Summer Rose? I vote this pic as the pic of the year 2006!


Yes, believe it or not, I have a crush on Owen Hargreaves. *puts on shy face* I love skinny people.

Which leads me to another confession I'd like to make...

I have a crush on Peter Crouch as well. He's so cute...even if he's vertically-challenged. And yes, he's skinny!

Okay, before I get calls of dissatisfaction or the likes, I DON'T CRITICISE YOU when you say Will Young or Stephen Gately is gorgeous now, do I?

**updated at 6 PM**

GOOD NEWS:
1. I GOT MY HANDPHONE BACK. YAY, ON FOR MORE SMS AND CALLS!
2. MY DAD INSTALLED ASTRO ALREADY. BUT HE DIDN'T PUT THE CARTOON CHANNELS! HMMPH...EVIL PEOPLE!

It's amazing to see what miracles LAH exam can bring you.

*Always keep a brother hooked with your bedroom eyes*
I love that line from 'Roll With Me' by Abs.

Oh today, the Frenchman was walking in front of me and spoke in the sexiest French accent ever! I was so awed I actually stopped talking to Jonathan! I can't help it if he's French and he's HOT!

I have a new hobby. It's called walking along the corridors of HELP. That way, I can see my French hottie more frequently. And he works in the Centre For Bioinformatics for the IT Department!

Instead of doing Psychology in October, can I switch to Bioinformatics or anything related with IT?

Dear God, I sound like a stalker!

Which isn't so bad, because after all I'm going to stalk Frank Lampard and Kaka with Aimee [after we're done with our killing spree].

I am crazy.

Is there something that you don't already know?

*Bluesy* out!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! I LOVE THAT PIC OF JT!

THANKS FOR PUTTING IT UP!

OH GOD...STALKING THE FRENCHMAN? YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME THIS SKINNY, TALL AND FAIR FRENCHMAN OF YOURS ONE DAY!

U HAVE A CRUSH ON CROUCHY AND HARGREAVES? OHMYGOD OF THE YEAR! FINALLY U ADMITTED YOU LIKE CROUCHY! HEHEHE...

THE BULLDOG IS CUTE...BUT WHY IS THERE A MEOW THERE?

ARE YOU EVER GOING TO STOP BEING MEAN TO ELEN RIVES? WAIT DON'T ANSWER THAT, I KNOW IT. IT'S A NO!

ASTRO??? DEAR GOD...LUCKY YOU! BETTER NOW THAN NEVER RIGHT?

AREN'T YOU TOO OLD FOR CARTOONS?

DON'T ANSWER THAT. IT'S A NO AS WELL.

OHMYGOD...LEE RYAN MADE ME CRY TOO! DAMN SAD VIDEO! KINDA REMINDED ME OF A FEW THINGS...ESPECIALLY CONCERNING YOU.

THE BEST YOU EVER HAD [YOUR FIRST BF].

I MISS HIM SO...THE SAME WAY YOU DO.

*hugs*

Be good!

6:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mar...she's not blind you know?

Ooh...the Frenchman. Is he any good-looking like Monsieur Pires?

I knew you liked Crouchy all along.

Hargreaves? He kinda reminds me of the guy in NUMB3RS [David Krumholtz is it?].

Mar, I can explain the bulldog and meow thing for you. After all, you're much slower than I am. =p

Meow = Rowena. She hates dogs. But the bulldog is cute. And when she sees something cute, she goes: 'meow'. And she loves cats. So she's showing her love for cats towards the dog, to annoy it.

Get it?

Lee Ryan is cheesy. But 'HOW DO I?' is the best song from him.

I miss your first a lot too! =(

Study hard ok? Don't let your Astro be taken away from you if you don't study!

Love!

~No-Elle-Lysa~

6:37 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Mar - I know you'd like it so I put it for you.

Planning to take a pic of the Frenchman one day.

I like him...it's just that he's too tall.

Haha...Lysa explained the bulldog-meow thing perfectly well.

THE PENGUIN MUST DIE!

That song makes me cry. I want to see cartoons. SPONGEBOBSQUAREPANTS & STITCH & POWERPUFF GIRLS!

I MISS HIM. I REALLY DO.

*hugs*

Lysa - Monsieur Pires isn't exactly tall you know? This one's way taller than him.

Haha. Yeah right.

I loved NUMB3RS! I used to tell my mum that the guy looks Hargreaves ALL THE TIME [but of course, she doesn't know who Hargreaves is in the first place!].

Eh, Mar's not slow ok? You're much slower at times yourself you know!

HE ISN'T CHEESY. DUNCAN JAMES IS!

I agree with you that the song is the best yet.

I MISS HIM LOADS TOO! ='(

Will study hard...I promised my parents already I'd study hard. I can't break that promise now, can I?

Loves...

6:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Errr Crouch is not cute at all..
Hargreaves is handsome.
JOHN TERRY!!! Awwwww....
Sweet and loving father.
Love the pic so much...
hehe

Now i understand y u hate Lampard's wife so much.
She looks not pretty in these pics.
Lampard, as usual looks hot wif or without shirt. (especially without shirt and wore the shorts so low in tat match.)
Kekeke.....

Where is Walcott's pic?
He's hot wif his sunglasses on.
Make sure u put yea? wif glasses on alrite?
hehe....

11:26 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Sylvien - Crouch cute what? U jealous cos Wayne Rooney not as cute as he is...kekeke!

I told you she's ugly...and u say I'm jealous. Hmmph! SHE'S NOT PRETTY AT ALL...DAMN UGLY CREATURE!

He is sexy...shirtless and shirt.

Eh eh, you dun be hamsap with my husband ok? Am I ever hamsap when it comes to Rooney or Becks?

LOL...talking rubbish only!

Oh ya...I forgot bout lil Theo! Sorry...okay I shall put that pic...just for you.

By the time WC 2006 over, you would have more than 50 people in your hot guys list, huh Sylvien?

Is it Casanova [it's Cannavaro-lah u!] in your list?

Kekeke...til Saturday!

11:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yan LOVES Crouchy! She admitted!! *fireworks*

Hargreaves is not SKINNY or TALL!

Hidup Crouchy!
Hidup Michael Owen!
Hidup Jamie Carragher!

Mati Steven Gerrard!

HAHAHA...zalim betul!

Toodles sexy!

12:59 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

LaLa - Dear God!

"MATI STEVEN GERRARD"?

How zalim-er can u get?

Who's gonna be your captain then?

Robbie Fowler?

Or u waiting for Mikey Owen to come home to Anfield?

Happy now?

Hargreaves is ok what?? Jealous pot!

1:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home