Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A small note...

Before any of you say I'm being bitter because Steven Gerrard scored and NOT him, and that I'm depressed because YOUR Captain Fantastic scored, here's the truth. I'M NOT.

No, I'm not depressed at all. Think about it. Would you want England to lose and meet Germany in the second round? I really don't fancy meeting Germany THAT early.

No, I'm not bitter at all. Because if he scored the winning goal [provided Henrik Larsson didn't score], he would have been named the man-of-the-match. Sadly for him, he didn't but JOE COLE did! You HAVE to see his goal! Damn sublime...he deserves the man-of-the-match award.

The fact that I'm not depressed and bitter doesn't mean I'm madly in love with Steven Gerrard [that's like me falling in love with Jens Lehmann!]. I'm just being honest.


Why is everyone around me going on about how USELESS Frank Lampard is? He hasn't scored, true, but think about it. Der GreedyPants and Maggi-Mee hair [that's Michael Ballack and Ronaldinho for you!] haven't scored either. Ronaldinho is highly rated and respected by EVERYONE [make that ALMOST EVERYONE]. He scores a lot of amazing goals [The best one was the one where he single-handedly took on three of our beloved Chelsea defenders INCLUDING John Terry and scored past the BEST keeper the universe has seen Petr Cech. That was class!] and IS undoubtedly one of the best players in the world [I cannot slander my mum's favourite player, you know]. But it's going to be the third game and he STILL hasn't scored a single goal. Der GreedyPants missed the first game due to injury, but he has played in the last two games. And from what I saw in yesterday's game, he didn't look that impressive to be named the man-of-the-match [I would've nominated Miroslav Klose instead]. He was just...LOST.

When I watched the World Cup 2002, everyone went "Oh, Klose is God. He scored three past Saudi, 1 past Ireland and 1 past Nigeria! Just three games and already he's scored 5 goals!" [I think WE know who said this...please don't slap me, you stupid Scouser =p]. But after that, in the second round, he didn't score. In the quarterfinals, he didn't score either. In the semi-finals, he didn't score against Korea. And finally, in the finals, he didn't score against Brazil [if he did, I would've won OUR bet...don't look back in anger!]. What happened to YOUR God? Who was it who saved Germany with that narrow 1-0 victories? It was Der GreedyPants [that was why I LOVED him and had dreams of killing his girlfriend Simone then!]. He scored in that game against Korea, but got suspended for the finals when he got that second yellow card. Which left me in tears [I'm SO dramatic].

All I'm saying is, stop all this unnecessary slandering. He will come back with a bang and prove to others that he HAS what it takes to score goals and not fire blanks. If Michael Ballack had a slow start when Miroslav Klose had an impressive hattrick against Saudi, and then he [Der GreedyPants] was hailed as the German saviour [erm...I think I called him that! Don't think it was you though, since you kept saying Klose is STILL your God and you'd do him any day...you were just 14, you pervert! =p] after Klose couldn't score to save Germany's ass in the later stages. Who knows? Maybe Frank Lampard has a slow start while Steven Gerrard has a fast one, and maybe in the second round, he will shine [the 'Lamps shining brightly' joke is NOT entirely funny anymore, you silly thing!]. At least he IS trying to score. It's not like he isn't.

Yes...I'm defending him like how someone I know would defend Wayne Rooney, crybaby-gayboy-sissyface [you did say we live in a democratic country so I can say what I like! =p], and Stevie G. It's because I have this thing called faith. He's not stupid or incompetent. He's extremely good.

And seriously, I think the Lampard-Gerrard partnership beats the Lampard-Hargreaves partenrship. Even Rio Ferdinand thinks so too. I hope Michael Owen's okay. I hope he's not injured. That looked like a nasty fall. I hope he's okay. England fans reading this, pray with me that Michael James Owen is going to be fine. *kneels down and prays*

I wonder when Theo Walcott will get his big break. Could he possibly replace Peter Crouch should Michael Owen be injured and will not play any further? [Crouch would probably pair up with Rooney up front, and if Sven thinks he's an idiot, he might substitute him with Walcott]. Or maybe he could join the BENCHWARMERS SOCIETY. I wonder...what IS actually going through Sven-Goran Eriksson's mind???

YOU and I need to have a little conversation, you horrible 1/3 Paraguayan, 1/3 English, and 1/3 Indian [Yes, he's mixed. Mar's even more screwed up than he is! It runs in the family I suppose...].

Oh, in case you're reading this Sylvien, there's a pic of your CUTE TEDDY BEAR shirtless. Don't start drooling over your keyboard, you crazy girl!

Oh, I want to make a final farewell to Costa Rica, Poland, Trinidad & Tobago, Paraguay, Ivory Coast, Serbia & Montenegro, Iran, and Togo [have to admit that Otto Pfister is good-looking for a man his age...quite sexy!]. You were wonderful in the tournament, but it's time to say goodbye.

The person who WILL get the bribe from me is...Ms. I-should-be-there-to-comfort-Rooney! Even though I only got her messages at 6:50 AM...when she sent them at 3 or 4 something! Sorry...

Hmmm...but since you are leading in the Fantasy Game of ours, and I'm currently third, I might not buy it for you. =p

I DON'T LOVE HIM-LAH! YOU IDIOT! [Intended for the evil-penguin-with-a-big-mouth worshipper! And also that Klose-who-can-do-somersaults-after-he-scores-which-isn't-really-hot-in-MY-eyes fan! Dumb things!]

French hottie in HELP takes the cake any day!

Eh, you all were supposed to remind me NOT to be obsessed about that guy. Hmmph, you haven't been doing your jobs!

Ooh...eh, I forgot what I wanted to say already. Memory of a goldfish, they say.

*Bluesy* out!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to think about what you said bout Frankie not scoring, it is true.

I mean, has the whole world forgotten about the fact that Ronaldinho AND Michael Ballack haven't scored yet??

I just realised it...when you posted the article. You're in your best element. Love it when that happens.

Yeah lah, people who hate Chelsea probably hates anyone/anything associated with it. Frankie for example.

I have faith in him too. He will shine when others fade. I have faith in the boy. =)

Oh, you forgot the Terry-Ferdinand partnership! That's much better compared to Terry-Campbell partnership. It doesn't work!!! Well it did work until Sol got depressed and all. So JT and Rio work well together.

I agree about the Theo thing. If he doesn't play, he might as well take the time he sits on the bench to visit Germany with Melanie. But in my opinion, I think Crouchy would be substituted with either Aaron Lennon or Stewart Downing [maybe the latter might replace Joe Cole, considering the fact he ALWAYS replaces Joe with Stewart!].

Ditto on Joe's goal. One of his best ever.

Didn't you mention bout Joe's scoring talents sometime back? Quite recently kan?

"Joe does it with style, as displayed in that game against ManUre 290406, where he singled-handedly defeated 3 ManUre defenders [and Rio pulled his shirt] to score an amazing goal for us."

So true!!! =D

And bout that post, don't feel too bad. We've all been there before.

If the mans thinks your disruptive in class, he must be nuts. 8 lecturers before this to your parents said you are quiet and talk when spoken to. Even recently, 3 of them said the same thing. Can they be wrong about you [They could, but I doubt it. Knowing you for 15 years, I know how you act in situations. You only talk a lot with people you're used to and comfortable with]?

The man doesn't know much bout you. He probably caught you laughing at a joke someone made and thought you were being disruptive. I'm sure there were others who were disruptive as well!

Yan, you are MY 15 years...I know you like I know my own self. They may know you like what? 2 months? Don't feel too bad...keep ur chin up.

If you do feel sad, talk to me. You know I'm there when you call, even if it's tengah malam buta for me, and pagi2 terang for you.

Lotsa love...

7:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh Stevie, dump Alex and marry me!"

Haha...I'm imagining u telling Stevie G that. =)

Yeah...I get ur point. I'm not a pervert!

You're in your best element, as what Mar said.

Wonder why no one highlighted this fact yet.

Sol emo-lah...like someone I know...

Kids, wanna free trip to Germany? Do like what Theo Walcott does. Follow a bunch of footballers, tell them you play football in a small league, convince their coach to bring you along, but not to play you. You can go holidaying with him. All expenses paid. No strings attached.

I LOVE JOE COLE'S GOAL!!! THE BEST EVER!

Coleen Tweedy is pretty...haha! ur mum is funny!

Miss ya heaps!

11:32 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Mar - Not in my element yet. Just no one said anything bout it yet. Have faith in him...he's the man. =D

Joe Cole scoring is nothing ordinary. When he does it, it's meaningful.

JT and Rio all the way! When JT and Sol played in Euro 2004, you could see that Sol wasn't much of a team player. Jt could have scored it but he pushed Terry's head and claimed the goal all for himself. His selfishness cost us the match.

I wouldn't mind being in Melanie's shoes if Theo tours Germany! Haha...Sven would take Joe off and leave Crouchy there to dance.

Thanks a lot!

Lysa - YOU MUST BE BLOODY DRUNK! Not on your nelly I'll say that to him! I'm not home-wrecker. Crazy!

You are a pervert. No two ways about it. Sicko.

One of my favourite Joe Cole goals!

Element your head! Eh, your Theo tip funny la! Haha...so evil!

Silly la she...Cheryl Tweedy is now known as Coleen Tweedy. Hahaha...

When Ronnie doesn't score it will be higlighted. Trust me.

Am I selfish?

12:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe Cole here...Joe Cole there
He becomes famous ady, innit?
He deserves tat.
His goal was awesome. Reali reali amazing.
I gotta say England's 1st half performance is the best so far.

I'm reali disappointed at their 2nd half performance.
Defence was bad.
I was hoping that Rooney will score which it didn't happen.
He was furious that he was substituted wif Gerrard.

I tink if i were England manager,which tis will never happen, I dun tink i will take Rooney out, but i definitely will take Crouch out. I rather put Aaron Lennon.
Or i shud put it this way.
I will start my line-up wif :-
Goalkeeper : Paul Robinson (definitely)

Defender : Terry (a must), A.Cole, Jamie Carragher, Ferdinand (since he got small injury during the game, i will substitute him wif Wayne Bridge).

Midfielder : Beckham (definitely), Lampard (of coz), Joe Cole, Gerrard (since he got yellow card, I will substitute him wif Lennon)

Forward : Rooney, Owen (unexpeted injury, I will put THEO WALCOTT. Yeap u read it rite!)

Yes Walcott has never play a game with Arsenal b4, but since SVEN has chosen him, y not put him for at least 45mins to c the effect? He might score. If Sven has no trust in him, then wat for putting him in the squad?

I am looking forward to c his power. He might change the game.
Like the Eng v Trinidad & Tobago match.
The game changed in 2nd half when Rooney and Lennon came out as subs.

Sven shud hav faith in his players la......haihzzzz
Like me mah....hehehe
I guess i can be a good england manager. Hahahahah
Just kidding...

Well i hope England play well in the sunday match. =)

12:25 am  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Sylvien - Joe Cole meamg famous dari dulu lagi!

Sven should never put Sol Campbell to play with Terry. Pity Rooney kena substituted, but Gerrard scored.

If I were England manager...of course might never happen, but still, I'd pick:

GK: Paul Robinson [much better than David 'Calamity' James]

D : John Terry [A MUST], Rio Ferdinand [if he's injured, I'd put Wayne Bridge], Ashley Cole, and Jamie Carragher [in case Gary Neville's injured].

M : Frank Lampard [A MUST], Steven Gerrard [I do know he's important for England you know! In case he's yellow-carded, his place shall be given Aaron Lennon], David Beckham [A MUST], Joe Cole [electric!].

F : Wayne Rooney [young blood], Peter Crouch [I'd keep him, in case he gets another yellow card, I'll bring in Walcott OR bring Joe Cole in front and bring Downing in to replace Joe Cole]. Actually was more keen to see Jermain Defoe play.

Sven has to try Walcott soon, otherwise he [Theo] will be touring Germany with the other WAGs.

I wish I was Melanie though. =p

Just because you're leading in the Fantasy League...you calling urself a good manager!

Hmmph...no friend you!

=p

Oh Mar...I dare you to name me YOUR England squad!

12:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...I accept your challenge! But I'm naming the people I would've brought to Germany, NOT my preferred sterting XI.

GK: Paul Robinson, ROBERT GREEN, David James.

D : John Terry, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Wayne Bridge, Gary Neville, Jamie Carragher, LEDLEY KING.

M : Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Aaron Lennon, Stewart Downing, SHAUN WRIGHT-PHILLIPS, DANNY MURPHY.

F : Michael Owen, Wayne Rooney, Peter Crouch, JERMAIN DEFOE, DARREN BENT.

Note the ones in caps are the ones NOT in the England squad.

Do you know that Aaron Lennon and you have the same height? And he was born on the 16th of April, 1987?

Aku bosan la..cantik la pix Becks and Terry dancing tu...my two faves! Whee!!!

Love u!

8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home