Friday, June 23, 2006

Bye Czech Republic...

Want to know something? I CRIED WHEN CZECH REPUBLIC LOST TO ITALY.

I followed the match through MatchCast, while studying in front of the PC. My mum said I should study. After all, mid-terms is like super-duper near.

I felt so sad. I really wanted them in, but they went out this early. To think they're ranked no.2 in the world and they're OUT.

See you in August, Petr Cech. It's not your fault. It never was. I'll never blame you.

Oh Brazil beat Japan 4-1, with two goals coming from El Gordo. Like what Madam Mary [my Stats lecturer] would say: "No point you stay up so late to see the Brazil game. You watch or don't watch also, they WILL win". Hahaha...true!

Mar said that Harry Kewell [note that it's not Keh-well, it's Kew-well!] is God. Everyone who wears the number 7 jersey is God to her. No surprise in guessing if she thinks Beckham as God.

So Ghana will meet Brazil in the second round. All the best. Too bad Essien ain't playing in that game.

I have to say...Nelson Cuevas from Paraguay is quite good looking. I've heard of him before but never really knew who he was. The only two Paraguayans I know are Roque Santa Cruz and that evil penguin-worshipper I have for an ex-husband, Jeevan Santa Cruz [he is NOT related to the former, though I wish he was...for personal reasons].

Oh, my ugly mugshot will be made viewable to the public on Sunday in the SundayStar. So please scan VERY carefully. Do NOT tell me that I look extremely weird OR anything of that sort, because I know for a fact that I am like that. So please, don't say anything. Your co-operation will be greatly rewarded with buckets filled with my love.


Why can't they use this pic as a mugshot??? It's much nicer anyway! The evil people at The Star!!!

Ooh, Totti's new hairdo rocks! Still I don't like him. =)


*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home