Sunday, June 25, 2006

Looks familiar?

Yes, if you MUST know, my face came out in the newspaper today. Why? I robbed a bank yesterday.

Seriously, I didn't [I ONLY told that excuse to certain people when I asked them to read the SundayStar!]. It came out in the StarEducation pullout, but featured VERY little of us. Quite sad, because we were answering the questions will full spirits, but ONLY 95% of our interview came out. THAT much.

And the picture doesn't do much justice either. I think in that pic, we were actually laughing at Rooney's pic. So excuse the flashing of the teeth.

Since the pic isn't available at The Star's website, I shall leave you all to read what PART of the interview was written.

For HELP University College students Rowena Hanafiah and Benjamin Teng, the matches are a family affair. Rowena stays up with her mother to catch the games, while Benjamin’s entire family of five often watch together.

"My mother even asks me everyday what matches are on so she can plan!" says Benjamin.

That was it. What happened to my public declaration of support and love for England? What happened to my extremely great answer to the question: "What would you do if you had an exam on the same morning as the final game?" ? What happened to Roya, Adrian, and Sylvien's answers?

My mum SERIOUSLY is a good actress. She acted SO surprised when my pic came out in the paper. Haha...after all, I mentioned her in the article, so she has to be nice with me. Hahaha...

And meeting up with the family at the memorial service was nice. Though I do wish SOME PEOPLE would learn the importance of UNITY IN THE FAMILY.

Oh, my dad is SO evil.
"You got a choice. Either you go for the house-warming [yesterday] or the memorial service [today]. You go for the house-warming, you don't have to go for the service. If you don't go for the house-warming, you have to go for the service. If you go for both, you cannot watch the England game [!!!]. But since you're brother is going out tonight [yesterday], you come for the house-waming, then the service you don't come"

It didn't look as though I had a choice AFTER ALL. In the end, I went for the service TODAY! Doesn't make much of a difference now, does it?

Hmmph...

Haha...Mar said that my ugly mugshot might be a lucky omen for England and Frank Lampard today. Silly thing. FORZA ENGLAND!

*Bluesy* out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bring good luck to England, but not to Lampsy...soon.

At least he did much better than Stevie G today.

I told you Becks is God by all means in my books! U never listen to me! Hmmph...

Oh...Lampsy shirtless = sexy.

Bet u did 'cuci mata' right? LOL...hamsapness.

Hahaha...keep the thing. I wanna see it when I get back!

Muahxies from me:
~Ms. David's-a-God-and-you-don't-ever-listen-to-my-predictions!~

1:25 am  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Oh Mar! You ARE an idiot.

Yeah, he had so many chances, but he did better than Stevie that's for sure.

Becksy's not exactly God to me, but he was the hero of the day. So yeah, not bad.

Oh, Brooklyn is the cutest little kid I've seen. His other kids are NOT cute.

Vic and Cheryl were so blur when the ball went in! It was quite funny to see them hug each other. New best friends...aww. LOL.

LAMPSY SHIRTLESS IS ABSOLUTELY SEXY. NICE BOD SIAL! HMMPH...THAT DUMB PENGUIN GETS TO DO HIM ANY DAY! STUPID THING!

Eh, I'm thinking of something. I think the ugly penguin with a big mouth is a jinx to him la. It's all her fault he didn't score! The stupid thing!

Cuci mata and me can never be too far you know? Had to la...damn sexy!

Do u get to see this when you're there? Kekeke...

The mugshot IS fugly by my standards. Please don't make me hit you if you insist on being persistent.

Love ya,
~Ms. Frank-Lampard-is-doable-if-only-the-penguin-with-big-mouth-wasn't-with-him-I'd-do-him-any-day!~

1:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JT M-O-T-M? Hmmm...I wouldn't put him in that spot, I would've given it to Becksy. But since he was throwing all over the place, I suppose it's should be given to him.

Eh, I believe you. He WILL score soon. Trust your spirits and instincts. IT WILL HAPPEN! =D

Seen the mugshot, you look fine.

I bet it's that Elen Rives who's jinxing him. She looks like Anne Hathaway and Alyssa Milano. To a certain extent.

Sexy, everything about you, so sexy

Haha...no I'm NOT hopelessly madly in love with him. So shut up!

~No-Elle-Lysa~

10:16 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home