Tuesday, June 27, 2006

PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT MY HANDPHONE HAS BEEN CONFISCATED AND I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REPLY ANY MESSAGES, RECEIVE ANY CALLS, OR MAKE ANY CALLS. SO PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME OR SEND MESSAGES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

This sums my bloody Monday. I saw this really cool England T-shirt [it had Frank Lampard's name on it!] at 7-Eleven and it was ONLY RM16, but on condition I MUST buy the 6-pack Carlsberg cans! How to buy??? I don't drink beer [other types of alcohol, yes, but beer, a definite NO!]

Oh...Adrian, the other Liverpool fan [too many Liverpool fans in Malaysia] said he'd buy it for me =) . I told you NOT all Liverpool fans are bad [there's ONLY one who's evil, she called JT gay! The evil abomination!]


I can live without my phone. Only thing is, now there's nothing there to wake me up in the morning, and there's nothing for me to see when I wake up.

But I can manage without it.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home