Tuesday, June 27, 2006

High level of food poisoning...

Yesterday wasn a really bad day. I think I was down with food poisoning. My delicate little tummy was not its usual happy self. I could've sworn I studied in the loo yesterday. Boo-hoo!

There's always a sick feeling in my stomach, everytime I eat something that my tummy is not really familiar with. I wonder why. It must have been the egg in the fried nice my mum ordered [I was so hungry as my eggless fried rice took such a long time to make, so I had 2 spoons of my mum's one!].

Oh when I say I'm allergic to eggs, it's not my ego-defense mechanism tricks. If you're still persistent on it, I'll let you believe in that little idea of yours.

I feel so sorry for Australia. To go out on penalty in the last minute of injury-time is a real kick in the teeth [Mar, remember this?]. I HATE ITALY!!!

Oh well, at least we know SOMEONE who is EXTREMELY HAPPY they're out [hint: he's the one who hates Frank Lampard in my family!]. Hmmph...evil thing.

I hope Ghana beat Brazil [though realistically Brazil should win] and between France and Spain, I want to see Spain in, though evil creature mentioned in the paragraph above will be upset if France go home early.

But I must support the French team, for the Frenchman's sake.

Slap me.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home