Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A night of sappy love songs...

I'm not one who likes to listen to sappy love songs at night [of course, it would seem as though it's the right time to do it], but since yesterday has been a day of all sorts for me, I had to because it simply fitted my mood [and I find that I study better when I listen to them...WTF?].

And there's this video from Lee Ryan that made me cry.

It's called "How Do I?". It was touching. And being in my romantic-emo mood, I cried. YOU have to see it! Such a beautiful song. Have to say that this song is one of my favourites from the album, and it's the ONLY sappy love song I like from the album too.

And guess what was I studying last night? LAH! Somehow, I don't see how I can mix something serious with something sad. Studying Lah isn't something to be taken lightly [finally, the importance of studying has been highlighted!!!] and what do I do? I listen to sappy songs to get me in the mood to study!

I'm crazy. Too bad Ghana lost. Argh...Spain's out! That's sad. Goodbye Reyes, goodbye Alonso, and goodbye Torres.

Ooh...so now let's look at the quarterfinal match-ups.
Germany vs. Argentina
England vs. Portugal
Italy vs. Ukraine
Brazil vs. France

So god-damn interesting right? I want France to beat Brazil and England win, so that they meet again [yes, I'm still bitter about the fact that we lost to France by 2 goals scored within the span of ONE minute, no thanks to 2 Liverpool players...well, 1 current and the other, I don't have a clue where he is...Birmingham I think?].

So crybaby-gayboy-sissyface wants to leave ManUre for Real Madrid. Well, good riddance to bad rubbish. The ungrateful boy! After what Ferguson has done for you [to extent of protecting you from the evil Van Horseface and the other referees], you want to leave? Ferguson's stupid. Keep on selling your best players and think that your young ones will save your team, when in truth it's the best players who will save the team from the brink of destruction, while your young ones contemplate your doom.

Oh well, all the better for us. =)

Oh, apparently Jose Mourinho wants to buy Fernando Torres. Seriously, I think he should buy me. Let me rephrase that. I think he should give me the money so that I can plan our little 'rombongan'.

And of course, the ManUre fan isn't too pleased about the fact Mourinho wants to steal Torres away from ManUre. But I thought Rafa Benitez wanted to buy him...

Oh well, Liverpool have acquired Craig Bellamy's services, so I don't think they would need Torres already.

P/S: 'Real Love' is a nice video as well. Go watch!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home