Thursday, June 22, 2006

Super-lazy...

Technically, I'm doomed for Lah. Do NOT tell me I am smart OR I'll ACE it. Unless you want a free slap, of course.

I'm quite worried about England now. We REALLY have to work on our defence.

Good luck to England on Sunday! Beat Ecuador!

If we DO beat Ecuador, we will meet either Portugal or Holland. I hope it's Portugal. I want them to be sorry for kicking us out of EURO 2004.

Oh, read this:
"He's a player who can take the praise and the criticism. The criticism only makes him stronger. Joe is absolutely frightening when you see him one-on-one with someone. You can’t live with him. He attacks, he’s got skills, he gets back defensively and he’s got goals in him."

Haha! John Terry describing Joe Cole. Frightening? My mum thinks he's sexy shirtless *stares at the wall* while I beg to differ. I think it's NOT sexy at all. Though Frankie shirtless sends me to Dreamland...la-la-la!

It's quite sad to see Michael Owen out of the World Cup. Lilee the 'Michael Owen daydreamer' is very disappointed. So now, she'd probably send her love and support to either Peter Crouch OR Steven Gerrard OR Jamie Carragher [But knowing her, the second name WILL NOT get any form of love or support. Don't look at me! I didn't influence her to HATE Steven Gerrard alright!]. Michael Owen will be out for 6 months, meaning he'll only start playing for Newcastle United in 2007.

OMG...THIS MEANS I CAN'T GET TO SEE HIM IF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH THE CELCOM ADVERT COME TO MALAYSIA!!!!

Yerr...this means I will ONLY get to meet Steven Gerrard, Robert Pires, and Ryan Giggs. There goes the dream of meeting Michael Owen.

My mid-terms start on Saturday, and I haven't started studying! Kick me!

Ooh, 'Roll with Me' by Abs is quite good.

It'll all be alright...


Erm...I think is pic is cute. I suppose they're dancing? Oh dear, what will Victoria say? =p

She won't have to say anything, her 'spokesperson' will do it for her. We ALL know who the spokesperson is, right?

So 'loh-man-tic'! Hahaha!

*Bluesy* out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We REALLY have to work on our defence."
"If we DO beat Ecuador, we will meet either Portugal or Holland." Quoted from you.

We??? Lol...since when u become part of the England team?
Hahaha......Funny lah u....

Hey I agree on what ur mum said about Joe Cole. Ahem...He's hot.
Terry said he's frightening. Well I won't use this word. Instead, he's dangerous. A real dangerous midfielder. This word, besides describing his skills on pitch, it also can say that he's mysterious and sexy.
Fuiyohhh......
Damn! My list of hot guys is growing.
Hmmmm......
I said before that I want to collect the pics of guys in my list and arrange them in 1 page so that I can compare.
hehehe...but very hard to find similiar pose and plus i'm LAZY.
Wuahahaha.....

Michael Owen cudn't come if the Celcom thingy gonna happen?
I dun tink so.
He still can walk wif crutches, rite?
I hope he come.
But the most important thing is Gerrard is coming.
So that I can.......
hehehe..............

11:48 am  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Hahaha! I always write like that when I talk about Chelsea OR England. I feel like I'm part of the team...shows that I'm gotten crazy cos of you!

Joe is HOT. But I don't really like seeing him shirtless though. He IS hot but ONLY wears a shirt. =p

U are getting quite hamsap lately. Crazy girl.

I don't he can kick the ball in the advertisements cos he injured his knee what? Memang he can walk with crutches, but he can't kick with it right?

Who cares if Gerrard comes? I wanna meet Ryan Giggs!!!!

What you gonna do when Gerrard comes ah??? U hamsap little girl! =p

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home