Monday, June 19, 2006

Specially for Sylvien...

This pic I'm going to put up is specially for Sylvien. Since you refuse to believe in things in front of your eyes, this is the proof. =p

The picture is VERY small, so I had to enlarge it a little [hence, the blurness of it all]. See the proof? You know what I'm talking about. But if you think Wayne is CUTE and looks like a TEDDY BEAR, I'll leave you with that thoughts. Shall NOT say anything further. If it makes you happy...[Eh, I left you a comment in the previous post...don't forget to read it. Just explaining myself on what I meant in my post!].

And stupid Brazil beat Australia 2-0! Hmmph...I hope they beat Croatia.

Dad: Japan and Aussie, who won?
Me: Aussie. I supported them because the keeper and I share the same birthday.
Dad: i don't want them to progress! Stupid country!
Me: Then who you want to go in?
Dad: I want England and France to go in. France got Thierry Henry and Sol Campbell [!!!!]
Me: Where got Sol Campbell in France? Got Vieira I know-lah.
Dad: Oh yeah. Vieira. He got good passes all you know. Stupid Wenger go sell him to Juventus.
Me: Pity him [what else you want me to say?].
Dad: Campbell played that day?
Me: No-lah.
Dad: He fat already cannot run.
Me: Last time WC 2002, I see him, he was so fit. Now got all his psychological problem, he go fat already. Like that Ronaldo.
Dad: Eh, Ronaldo last time fit. Some more he score all good goals one. Now go so fat, cannot kick also.
Me: Now go Real Madrid, he damn slow already. Stupid thing...

My dad is funny especially when he talks about my 'funds'. He is quite evil when he talk about my darling Frankie.

Apparently my cousin Wanie thinks my boobs are growing and I'm making good progress. Proof I've grown fatter. *cries*

Oh, and I did something really stupid today. I was looking at this French guy who is working in HELP in the IT department because he was walking in front of me to go to the loo, and I told Krisna [he was the emcee at the Fete de la Musique and that French guy was on TV!!] the French guy was HOT. And then I pointed at the door saying "That day he went, right?" and then this French guy did NOT go to the loo [changed his mind] and walked in front of me as I was pointing at him. And I was talking VERY loudly.

I'm an idiot.

Remind me not to do that again.


*Bluesy* out!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thx for ur post.
=)
Alright you can say anything you want since we r living in a democratic country. =)
But Rooney is still my T-E-D-D-Y
B-E-A-R
kekekeke..........

8:01 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Hehe...show u proof la cos u dun believe me! And Adrian and the others.

But if he is YOUR TEDDY BEAR, I shall NOT kacau you any further.

If it makes you happy...=)

So this means I can kutuk gay boy as much as I want??

LOL...Joga Bonito!

8:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyoh Yan, leave Roo alone lah!

LOL...u showed me this pic before right? Silly girl.

Oh, PLEASE DON'T STARE AT MAT SALLEH OR DO ANYTHING THAT CAN EMBARRASS YOURSELF IN FRONT OF A MAT SALLEH..

U really do dumb things lately.

Must be that half Paraguayan-half English ex-husband of yours.

Stay away from him!

The evil that men do...

8:18 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

That dumb fool just told me that ELEN RIVES is pretty!

The stupid half Paraguayan-half English creature!

He must be shot! The evil thing...!

My mum is being evil. She's NOT supporting the teams I'm supporting.

Except England.

She supporting Togo today! I support Switzerland! Hmmph...

Ooh, Swiss people scored 2! Whee...I'm going to buy myself Lindt's Swiss Thins Dark Choc [gets you high, leaves others hanging dry] tomorrow!

The French guy is HOT. Thin, tall, fair, sharp-nosed, and brown hair.

I shall keep on staring at him and be totally obsessed about him and dream of him in my sleep...

Lalala...=p

11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home