Friday, June 16, 2006

Liverpool fans...STAY AWAY!!!

I managed to watch the England game this morning. And I am, as always whenever Steven Gerrard scores and HE doesn't, depressed.

I mean, he had so many shots [mostly on target] but he couldn't get the ball into the net.

And when Steven plays like rubbish and can actually score a goal like that FA Cup goal, it makes me even sadder!

Oh, I'm never bitter about Crouchy scoring. In fact, I was glad he did. After that frustrating first game on Saturday, he deserves it.

Credit goes to T&T though for keeping us on the edge of our seats.

I don't know why I hate Steven Gerrard so much. It's just that, I don't know. I mean, if people talk on and on about Becks, Roo, Crouchy, JT [who, I must say, was a God in his own way] or Joe Cole in front of me, but NOT STEVEN GERRARD.

All Liverpool fans hate Frank Lampard, and all Chelsea fans hate Steven Gerrard.

That's what I think.

I felt so depressed when Steven scored, I just went home after the match sulking and yammering on how STUPID Steven Gerrard is. Frankie worked his socks off on the pitch and he doesn't score! That was SO sad.

I'm quite an idiot.

Aaron Lennon is amazing. I did wish Paul Robinson would stop running out of the goalpost! Thank God Terry saved it, if not damn embarrassing.


This pic is quite sad to look at. At one end, it looks like Stevie and Rooney are laughing. At another, it looks like HE is crying and JT and Rio are consoling him. =(

I'm quite sad. I hope that on June 20th, against Sweden, he scores. Special date, you know.

I saw a pic of Eidur Gudjohnsen wearing a Barca jersey in the paper today. I kept staring at it. It took a long while to get the fact that he's no longer playing for Chelsea to sink in my head.

No more 'Striker for the MIGHTY BLUES'.
No more number 22.
No more 'Blonde Maradona'.

Sigh...even McDonalds' Chocolate Sundae with extra chocolate CANNOT cure my depression.

You know where to find me.

Anyways, I am glad they won.

Oh, I like the 'gweilo' working in HELP! Sexy thing!

Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home