Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Naturally smart?

I've been really silly sometimes. How I got such marks for my Lah quiz, remains a mystery. When I told my mum about it, she went:
"What miracle did you do? You NEVER study. All I see you do is either sleep, eat, or sit in front of that PC! What happened? What did you do, girl?"

Haha! See what I mean? And today, I told that to two of my friends when they asked me to teach them Stats and Lah, and they told me instead: "That's because you don't have to. It shows you're naturally smart!".

What can I do to convince them I'm super-lazy and NOT 'naturally smart' ?

Anyway, I watched the first half of the Aussie-Japan game. I supported Australia because their keeper, Mark Schwarzer shares the same birthday with me [rather silly excuse but you don't have a say in this!] ! When he conceded that STUPID goal, I went: "Mark, how can you do this to me? You must show that people born on the 6th of October are great people!". And yes, my mum was there supporting Japan and thought I was crazy when I said that!

I was scared because they were trailing 1-0, and the worst part? I put Tim Cahill in my Fantasy Squad and he wasn't even in the Aussie starting line-up! I was thinking: "Great, I put Deco as my captain, and he didn't play! This is crazy!". Then, I went to do my homework [and of course, catch the game online through MatchCast!] and before you know it, my mum started shouting: "NO!!!". Which could have meant only one thing...someone from the Aussie squad scored. So I checked my MatchCast window, and before you know it, Tim Cahill SCORED! Then, not even 5 minutes later, she screams again and shouts from downstairs to me: "They scored again...that Cahill fella!". I went like: "Yes! Thank God I put him in my line-up today!". Then again Aussie scored, through John Aloisi this time around.


Extremely lucky when I picked Cahill in my squad. I mean, out of 736 players, you expect me to only pick 23? How can? Too many players I want in my squad! Haha! And of all the people in our HELP FC group, I was the ONLY one who had an Aussie in my squad, and that Aussie was none other than Tim Cahill. Never expected him to score 2 goals in the first place! Haha...damn lucky.

Oh, and stupid del Piero [I take it back...he has a degree in accountancy, you know!] made me lose 0.5 points! And I wonder why Cech wasn't given any points also, and I put Buffon on the bench, but he had 8 points! Argh...tactics gone wrong! And guess what? I wanted to put Rosicky and Koller in my squad, but I didn't have enough places for them AND only 3 players from one country are allowed to be on my team! Evil thing!

Julez's man-of-the-match awards for last night:

1. Tim Cahill
[he saved my life!]

2. Tomas Rosicky [ah, the new Gunner asides Theo Walcott...his second goal was, WOW!]

Cannot say anything bout the Italy-Ghana match because I didn't watch it. And I don't like Italy that much anyway.


Mar just told me that I should have listed my whole Chelsea squad in my dream team! Haha...quite tr
ue actually. I have 8 of them in my squad, 5 from Juventus, 4 from Arsenal, 2 from Liverpool, 1 from Everton [don't tell me you don't know who he is already!], 1 from AC Milan, 1 from Barcelona, and 1 from Werder Bremen.


Anyway, here's a sexy little thing.

Ooh...so sexy! *stares like how Superman stares when he melts metal with his eyes*

Lysa...this IS NOT A GAY POSE! Screw you!

Sonia del Piero is REALLY pretty. I think she's the most beautiful among all those footballers' wives. Then comes Cheryl Tweedy and Luis Figo and Raul's wife. Roque Santa Cruz's wife is quite pretty too. Caroline Celico is NOT pretty! She's a stick insect who is my age and is married to my dear Kaka!!!

Excuse me for being sour now, I'll go sulk in the bathroom.

*Bluesy* out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you minx! Haha...ur mum is funny la...

Lucky you! Cahill? I thought you'd pick Harry Kewell...muahaha!

I wished you did pick Henry or Zidane in ur squad, but cannot what? Sad thing =(

Maka is captain for today? Or is Kaka the captain?

Go Brazil...!!!

Oh, let's all kill that creature named Ji-Sung. U planned his assassination in ur head adi? Hehe...

Evil thing...

Oh Nicky, u watching the game England n T&T? Try to catch it ya?

Muax...

12:14 am  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Stupid thing...I put Maka as me captain, only get 1 point! Bloody thing. Should've stuck with Kaka as me captain, all your fault u insect!

No friend you...

Will somehow try to persuade daddy to let me see...

Oh, Klose my captain today...

Dun influence me!

-Loves-

2:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home