Thursday, June 15, 2006

Things I've learnt from the court visit...

1. Always bow before entering and leaving the court.
2. Cute interpreters don't follow rules.
3. Cute interpreters are rude fellows.
4. Lawyers don't abide by the law. They break it.
5. The court isn't a clean place. I saw a cockroach. The disgusting creature!
6. The court canteen is a lot easier to find compared to other court rooms.
7. Walking in circles in a pair of tight high heels isn't flattering. In fact, it causes more harm to our poor dainty feet [in this case, my narrow duck-like feet].
8. Lawyers who are stressed should smoke and make themselves even more stressed.
9. Lawyers are unfriendly people. They can't smile and they are so stoned.
10. Courtesy is the cornerstone for everyone. You MUST be punctual and tact in all that you do.

The court visit was, in a way, quite eventful [sans the walking in circles thing]. We got to see a court case about a man who raped a 12-year-old girl four times [yes, you read right!] and he was seeking for an appeal, but the judge denied it and sentenced the man to 15 years of imprisonment for each offence. Meaning, he will be stuck behind bars for 60 years. For what he did, he deserves it.

My dainty duck-feet [I am somewhat proud of my duck-feet!] are killing me! After we finished the visit, I went to Petaling Street with Mandy and Ai Li to buy slippers. Ai Li's feet suffered the worst! Both of us bought slippers [I needed it for two reasons: I needed slippers because of my hurting feet and I needed a pair of outdoor slippers]. I love me new blue slippers! Sexy thing...

Oh, apparently, in another court next to the rape case one, Anwar's trial was going on. We wanted to go in, but the court was full. No wonder there were so many reporters!


I'm now third in our HELP FC league! Red Crusaderz has overtaken me! Bah, I hope today I get luckier than them! I'm quite depressed.

What's even more depressing is that my 'Blonde Maradona' is leaving Chelsea. NO!!! At least Barcelona is not as bad as ManUre. Sob sob...I'll miss you, you sexy blonde creature! No more 'Awesome-Threesome' already! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE EIDUR GUDJOHNSEN!

I'm depressed. Buy me chocolates. If not, you'll be talking to me from the bathroom.

Ooh, Crouchy's girlfriend is quite pretty.

Excuse me, I'm bored.

Ooh, England playing T&T tonight. I want to watch it! Where? God knows!

My ducky-feet hurts.

*Bluesy* out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheahnee Iman Lee said...

Hello there.

I thought I would leave you a comment since you sound so appalled at my lack of football knowledge in one of your earlier entries :)

I'm sure if you are a regular viewer of TBS you will know I've made no secret about the fact that I know nuts about football. In fact, Daphne and I regularly laugh at ourselves on the show about what on earth we're going to discuss on the World Cup chat without Naz.

So... rather than try to pathetically attempt a 'Shireen Sidhu', we decided to do the next best thing possible... take the angle of women in this country who know nothing about football, admit it, *but* remain interested enough to ask 'the stupid questions', in order to learn more.

I do apologize if I've offended you and other hardcore footie fans. But I can't pretend to know as much as you do about The Beautiful Game, apart from what I read in the newspapers and on the internet. That's why we have *real* football pundits on the set to answer our stupid questions ;p

Anyway, thanks for watching the show, annoyed and all.

Cheers,
Sheahnee

2:00 pm  
Blogger FM said...

been to the courts for the college projects too.

and the conclusion from the visit:

COURT IS A VERY DEPRESSING PLACE TO GO. I just dunno why but I feel so depressed. especially the magistrate court. and when u watch the ones that they were setting up date for hearings, u'll meet various types of ppl with different and somehow funny+stupid cases u know.

FUN i can say ;)

11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home