Saturday, June 17, 2006

Dance the night away...

Ah...I feel good now. Thanks everyone for knocking some sense into my head. Really needed it.

Anyway, today was the Parent-Lecturer meeting in HELP. Overall, the lecturers say I'm quite a good student and I'm quiet [yes, all you Convent people who know me, don't laugh!]. But they did say, I don't ask questions [I do, if I think it's necessary!]. I don't speak much in class and I don't express myself [I bet, if my parents and my lecturers knew I had a blog and visit it, they'd be surprised seeing how much I express myself here! Besides, I mentioned that I express myself better when I write, not when I speak...again, Convent people, don't laugh!]. My parents were quite shocked AGAIN when they said I was quiet in class. Haha...I hope my lecturers don't think my dad is cranky or something. Well, he IS.

I'm kind of silly sometimes. When Madam Mary said told my parents that if I did my revision at home REGULARLY they won't have to worry so much, I laughed. Quite a dumb thing to do. I had my reason. It's because I don't revise my Stats regularly. And if you're wondering why I am making this statement, it's because I got 8.5 out of 10 for my Stats quiz [which again, I studied at the VERY last minute: the night before AND the quiz morning]. My parents were complaining to my lecturers that they don't see me studying and all. Haha...

I think my life is unbalanced. Mexxy's right. Life = circus. We are the jugglers, who constantly juggle to make sure all aspects are well-taken care of so that they are balanced, if not it will fall and end the vicious cycle abruptly. I think I need to do something about it.

World Cup update:
Argentina beat S&M 6-0! Mateja Kezman was red-carded for a two-footed challenge [the poor boy].
Holland beat Ivory Coast 2-1. Bye bye Toure and Drogba.
Mexico drew with Angola. Come on Angola!

I didn't watch any match last night because I was too tired. Might catch the Czech Republic-Ghana game later. If I'm lucky =).

I read an interview with Petr Cech somewhere off the Net. They asked him "Who is the best player never to have played in a World Cup?" and he answered Eidur Gudjohnsen. How true...


I am surely going to miss this fella. My FIRST ever favourite blonde [which I must tell you, ONLY consists of 10 people currently]. I hope you're happy with where you're at now, Eidur. I'll ALWAYS love you.

Now it looks like my 'Awesome-Threesome' would consist of Frank Lampard, John Terry, and maybe Claude Makelele OR Joe Cole.

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge thinks Frank Lampard is better than Michael Ballack. So true! He said that he is 'one class higher than Ballack is'. =)

He must score on Tuesday evening [Wednesday morning Malaysian time] as a birthday gift.

Oh I made a very strange observation on Friday morning during the England-T&T game. The two scorers were the ones who were yellow-carded in the first game. So...maybe with that yellow card he got during the England-T&T game, he might score in the England-Sweden game? Hmm...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home