Friday, June 16, 2006

No one reads my blog...

I'm not complaining. I don't care anyway. My blog was a place for me to vent my anger, and in a way, reflect on how far I've changed. Not to earn the wrath of other people.

I mean, I once wrote a letter to Roman Abramovich asking him to sponsor my studies in the UK so that I could attend matches in Stamford Bridge and stalk Frank Lampard. The chances of him reading this is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY slim.

Then I wrote a letter to Tottenham Hotspurs, asking them to beat ManUre. If they read it, I'm sure they would have beaten ManUre.

I wrote once, asking my readers to donate generously to the "HELP SEND ROWENA TO STAMFORD BRIDGE" fund. The ONLY people who have donated are the people who NEVER knew the existence of my blog [my parents].

I write things just for laughs. I may write emotionally especially when it's that time of the month. I write things to tell people how I feel so that they know how to talk to me the next day. I try to be as honest as I can. Sans hurting anyone along the way.

I write stuff about my ex, to show my anger and disgust towards him, hoping he'd read it, so that he'll leave me alone.

I talk bad about Steven Gerrard because I know he probably wouldn't google his name and see his name in my blog.

Sometimes I wonder if I let my emotions control me. Sometimes I wonder whether people I know are actually reading this, and NOT tell me.

Sometimes my parents are right. Whenever I try to be honest, they always tell me to shut up.

Maybe I should SHUT UP.

Maybe the American lady I saw in KLCC was right after all. "I never knew so many people lived in Malaysia". If I did, I wouldn't even annoy anyone.

*If you don't see me blogging for a while, it means I'm still depressed or not in the mood to rant or things that mean the same as that*

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wey fren
Dun lah depressed.
=)
Blogging is for urself.
It's fun lah..
Blogging is to tok crap, like me.
Kekeke
Anyway dun be so depressed coz England needs supporter like u, so does Lampard.
Kekekekek....
Smile, k? =)

8:37 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

I always depressed one, especially when Steven scores.

But I'm okay now..sometimes I just get too depressed Isaw the wrong things.

Sorry if u thought I was going crazy.

Blogging is a way to de-stress myself.

And talk rubbish bout people like...

U fill in the blanks la...

Thanks for the encouragement...

=)

~JOGA BONITO~

9:45 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

It's -I say the wrong things-...not I saw!

=P

9:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wei...ppl can say what they want in their blogs. It's their random thoughts. At least u don't slander the government or things like that.

Like u told me once, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we should respect them whether we want to or not.

Who said I don't like Frankie? Stupid thing...

Oh, like my trademark statement goes:

-Go fuck a tree if you can't handle it!-

Love and hugs, Lysa

10:48 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Lysa, u and ur trademark quote-lah! Classic.

I'll try not to sound suicidal or depressed.

Sorry for scaring you guys...

I feel better now.

-June 20th-

Remember the date, remember the man who turns 28 on that day.

Remember FRANK LAMPARD.

He needs me support and love...*winks*

10:53 pm  
Blogger FM said...

Heyy.

chill2. u can say anything u want here. k?? i'll still read it altho sumtimes i dun understand the football thingies. hehehhehe *sorry!* huhu.

anyways my parents found out abt my blog, and they laughed like mad masa tengah baca *lol*

11:04 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Hey Mexxy!

Not that I say u dun read or what...I know talk mostly bout football, I don't expect people to know what I'm saying anyway...

I kind of said sumthing about sum NTV7 host, and apparently she read my post and left me a comment.

Didn't know other people read the rubbish I write here.

So I was kind of scared that maybe that people I know yg visit the blog but don't tell me and I kutuk them, mungkin marah with me...that's all la...

But I'm okay now. Thanks!

They know?? Haha...My parents STILL don't know about the existence of this bloggie of mine! =p

11:20 pm  
Blogger Sheahnee Iman Lee said...

Don't feel depressed dear :)

That's what blogs are for.

Must say I learnt a thing or two about footie reading what you've had to say.

Keep it up and happy writing!

9:27 am  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

I am NOT much of a football pundit or what, but I'm passionate about it.

Sometimes when people ridicule me over my passion, I tend to get really nuts.

I hope Steven Gerrard doesn't find this blog. I've said too many evil things about him.

6:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would donate! Haha...seriously. do whatever you want. As long it keeps you happy.

Stevie should read it, so that he doesn't think he's GOD and all. He still has a LONG way to go.

IMHO-lah, anyway. I think Michael Owen is A LOT better than any of the England players there. It's just that Sven is quite dumb enough NOT to see.

Try to like Stevie G...like how you started to like ur new Honda City.

=)

Happy writing, you sexy thing!

P/S: When you write, my brains work hard. Seriously! The thinking juice oozes faster.

P/P/S: And I'm NOT nuts. Evil thing!

12:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home