Sunday, June 18, 2006

Czech mate?

I was in the mood for satay at last night's wedding, but apparently so was everyone else. So I didn't get a chance to eat satay. Met my 'mother-in-law'! Haha...okay-lah, not exactly 'mother-in-law'...she was my front house neighbour. And ever since I could walk, I'd always go to her house and call for her son, Patrick. This is what they would tell me, but I can't recall of anything like that happening. Quite a naughty little girl, I was. =)

And I got to watch the second-half of the Portugal-Iran game. Whee, Deco scored! His goal was somewhat better than Stevie G's goal. Damn good.

And Cristiano Ronaldo is an IDIOT. When he scored that penalty, he shouted as though IT was THE GOAL OF THE YEAR. Blearh. He's so ugly. I don't see why young kids like him and worship him as though he's God. When they focused on his face, I was cringing. And then he smiled, I was cringing even harder and my mum told me to shut up! And the Iranian captain, who collided into him [I would say that gayboy pushed him] got yellow-carded! Bloody ref! Just because that gayboy put on his crybaby face, you give that guy a YELLOW CARD? By right, it should be gayboy who deserves a yellow card!

A penalty being scored is all about luck. It's either you score OR you don't. He is quite dumb, you know, shouting and flashing his ugly teeth and face. Haha...goal of the season. Haha...goal of the year. Haha.

Note that I'm being mean.


Oh, the Czech-Ghana game was good! The Ghanaian defence was unbreakable. They were good. And I wished that Petr Cech had saved the two goals. I was quite upset to see the Czech Republic lose. And there my mum was, supporting Ghana! Hmmph...the evil thing. Essien was quite quiet for the evening but he had a good game and he was named man-of-the-match for the game! So far, Chelsea players have won it 5 times: Frank Lampard [against Paraguay], Arjen Robben [against S&M and Ivory Coast], Claude Makelele [against Switzerland] and Michael Essien [against Czech Republic]. I was surprised that Rosicky didn't do too good today.

Oh, USA drew with Italy 1-1. Oh boy, this group is really exciting to watch! Who will go to the second round? Will it be Czech Republic, Italy or Ghana? I really want Czech Reoublic to go in, I also want Ghana to go in. Yes, due to personal interests.

I read in the papers on Friday [I think] that Sarah Tan supports England and her favourite player is Frank Lampard because 'he kisses his wedding ring after he scores'. Haha...seriously. I hate that Elen Rives.


She reminds me of Anne Hathaway. At least Anne Hathaway is much prettier than that evil penguin.

Oh I was watching that 'Looking Good in 2006' ad by SkySports again. Frank Lampard and Jamie Redknapp have got to be the MOST GOOD-LOOKING FOOTBALL-PLAYING COUSINS IN THE WORLD.

Would like to comment on the England-T&T game.
England's performance was far from convincing. Especially with that 'the goal that could have been a goal' which was saved by John Terry. T&T, to me, looked as though they were focusing on Rooney as they thought he was England's saviour [which ALMOST everyone believes in]. They forgot to mark people like Joe Cole, Frank Lampard, Peter Crouch and David Beckham. I don't know why Sven was desperate to bring Rooney on, he should've waited another game. And why is it that Sven always takes off Michael Owen and Joe Cole? I mean, Michael was getting himself some great chances to score, and Joe was the other link to the strikers and midfielders. Why? Jamie Carragher was only put in because Gary Neville was injured, but I think he had a good game. I don't see any reason why he selected Walcott in his squad, when he hasn't played in any of the matches yet. This is no time for experiments, you crazy man! IT'S THE WORLD CUP, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I really wished he brought Jermain Defoe, he's been good with Spurs and scores for them regularly. But no. The old man thought: "Oh what the hell, it's my last World Cup. If they lose, I don't care. I'm not going to be there anymore anyway! Let me try all the crazy tactics, I won't be blamed if we failed to win it!". The point is, Wayne Rooney isn't exactly God. And I wish the fans would see that Wayne Rooney isn't the only striker in the universe for England. If he was, ManUre would have won all their games. Especially in that 3-0 bashing we gave them. =) It's frustrating when you have so many shots on goal but you can't find the net, but when someone who has no shots on goal and scores one, it's even more frustrating. Gerrard is SO NOT a team-player. I was watching the game for the whole 93 minutes, so I can say that. He wants all the glory for himself. I'm sorry, I'm not being sour with the fact that Gerrard scored. It's just that this is how I feel.

Steven Gerrard, if you're reading this, please wake up from that dream of yours thinking you're God or something like that.

And don't sue me.

I don't even have enough money for my HELP SEND ROWENA TO STAMFORD BRIDGE fund and my latest fund: HELP FEED SKINNY PETER CROUCH SO THAT HE'S MUCH FLESHIER THAN HIS GIRLFRIEND.

Though my dad said I should rename that latest fund to HELP BUY NEW LAMPS FOR FRANK LAMPARD TO REPLACE HIS OLD LAMPS.

Hmmph. Evil thing.

Oh, Cristiano Ronaldo won't say anything if he reads my blog. He'd probably cry.

I want Australia to beat Brazil! Go Tim Cahill!!!

But I do want Kaka to score.

Haha.

*Bluesy* out!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem....
I watched Deco scored.
I tink Steven Gerrard's shot was far mroe better than Deco's. =)

Another ahem....
Christiano Ronaldo doesn't look like gay or baby or a man who cries easily.
Scoring a penalty looks easy, but it ain't.
Look at Lampard...well i don't mean to say bad things bout my England players...
But hehe....trying to defend the poor boy... =)

Triple ahem...
Wayne Rooney is damn good.
He did not play for like 7 weeks, and he came out as subs, he performed damn well.
He's gonna score soon....
Hehehe....
Do u still remember Euro 2004?
He cudn't play after sum fella broke his foot.
Without him, England lost to Portugal in penalty.
If Rooney was there, he shud hav score a goal which England wud hav not need to play the extra time which lead to penalty. =)
Anyway Rooney is reali a gud player.
U shud reali watch him play. =)

Why do u hate Steven Gerrard and Christiano Ronaldo so much?
They are superb.

Well Aus lost to Brazil 0-2. I'm same wif u, support Aus but do not want Cahill to score although he looks cute. I prefer Kewell to score coz he performed well on that match.
And I want Kaka to score if Brazil has to score...but too bad...

Heheh....anyway...
The France v South Korea match gonna start soon.
C u in skool tomoro. =)

P/s: I'm gonna defend Rooney, Steven Gerrard and Christiano Ronaldo til the end. Kekekeke...

3:02 am  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Reply to ahem no.1:
Y u stress one? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion la..I liked Deco's goal cos it superb. Stevie's goal is something you would expect to see from him. So it's normal and I won't call it THAT special. =p

Reply to ahem no.2:
He looks gay! I know that scoring penalty sounds easy but it's not [in the case of Frankie and the Czech Republic-Ghana game, it wasn't]. That I DID said 'either it goes in or it doesn't'. I didn't say it will 100% go in! The boy IS gay...open your eyes!

Reply to ahem no.3:
Not denying Wayne Rooney is good. But I'm saying that England shouldn't pin all their hopes on him. Sometimes I feel sorry that HE has to carry the burden of the England team. I didn't say he's bad player la! In Euro 2004, if the ref counted Sol Campbell's goal, we wouldn't even have gone into extra-time or penalty. Oh, Frank Lampard scored for us in the extra-time. If Beckham scored HIS penalty we would've won.

I hate Cristiano Ronaldo. Hearing his name just annoys me! Steven Gerrard, maybe coz he plays for Liverpool. Not that I hate Liverpool players, I actually like Jamie Carragher. But I didn't like Steven Gerrard since he famously gave that backpass away to Zidane for him to score against England in Euro 2004.

Actually I support Aussie cos the keeper and I share the same birthday. LOL. So sad they lost. I hope they beat Croatia next.

P/S: U can defend them all u want. If it makes you happy. =p

P/P/S: So early u leave comment, nothing to do is it? =p

6:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U pain in the arse! LOL...

Stevie's goal is normal la...nothing new and exceptional bout it.

Tell me who IS good looking?
Cristiano Ronaldo OR David Beckham?

Sure the old wearer of the no.7 jersey at MU, right?

That really goes without saying.

NO ONE CAN REPLACE MY BECKHAM!

Well, maybe Captain Marvel kot...

U crazy girl! Support player cos they share the same birthday with you? That's new. Kewell cute sial! My OTHER number 7...*drools*

Yeah, I feel sorry for Roo because the English media, fans and almost EVERYONE in the world thinks that he's the glimmer of hope for England. They shouldn't pressurise [is there such a word?] the poor boy...he just recovered from injury! The poor thing...leave him alone already!

Have to admit seeing that Ronaldo boy play reminds me of Joe Cole's fancy footwork.

Seriously, have u seen the boy cry? Such sheer ugliness.

As you know, I DID get to see the MU-Chelsea game in Stamford Bridge.

I did see him cry...priceless. Felt sorry for Roo tho. I didn't laugh thinking he deserve what he got for hurting JT. I felt sorry that his WC dream could've ended in shambles.

But the boy is tough and with his never-give-up attitude, he made it. Just hope he does some wonder for England against Sweden.

Of Course, I didn't forget bout your darling Lampsy [haha...ur dad's evil you know!] and his birthday. Hope he scores one for all the frustration he's gone thru the past two games.

Ooh, Nicky! PLEASE try to like Steven Gerrard as much as YOU like your new car LEO! U did hate it at first kan, now u suka kan? =)

Stay sexy...

3:36 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Mar - do I seriously want to answer that? =p

It's true he and Joe Cole have the similar fancy footwork and all, but Joe does it with style, as displayed in that game against ManUre 290406, where he singled-handedly defeated 3 ManUre defenders [and Rio pulled his shirt] to score an amazing goal for us.

U saw him cry? Kekekeke...u evil thing! No ONE would want to hurt another player [unless u r Roy Keane OR David Beckham of course]. I am not saying Paulo is innocent, but it's a fact that Wayne fell the wrong way [I have watched the replay like 10 times?]. But that's FOOTBALL.

Mancs won't agree, but others do. But...everyone feels for the boy [u would've read that post I wrote]. He is tough as nails. I guess that's what you get if you have a father for boxer. My friend thinks he's cute like a teddy bear!

LOL...

Dun call him Lampsy! Sounds gay wei! Hope he does, after seeing that ugly and depressing pic! HAHA!

Oh, I am FORCED to like the ugly thing because I am LIVING with it.

Stevie G doesn't live under the same roof as I do, so why should I like him?

Think about it...


U have this BAD habit of stalking players who wear the number 7 jersey.

Nakata. Kewell. Mutu [once a pint of time]. Beckham. Larsson. Shevchenko. Raul. Figo. Pires.

Still figuring out WHY Cristiano Ronaldo is NOT on your 7 list though!

Oh...STOP CALLING ME NICKY! U STUPID THING!

Cahill, from the time I saw him playing for Millwalll, I fell in love with him. =p

Of course, you know our usual ham sap-ness lah right?

I liked Kewell, Viduka, Alan Smith, and Robbie Keane! from the time I saw them playing for Leeds [which was when I was 14]. Robbie Keane was the best because he was the first person to get a goal past Ollie Kahn in WC 2002 [Then that fat Ronaldo scored two against him! Bah!].

Somehow, the assassination of Elen Rives [ugly thing!] and kidnapping of Steven Gerrard in underway...

Oh, I found out that Abigail Clancy is our age. And Crouchy's 25. Like me and my bro. Haha!

Oh, Melanie Slade adn Cheryl Tweedy are SWEET.

The other WAGS are...blearh. UGLY!

Oh, so that u think I AM SUCH A NICE PERSON, I bought a PEPSI BOTTLE WITH BECKHAM'S FACE ON IT. So that u won't complain. U dumb thing!

I wanna meet them...sponsor my airfare can or NOT?

Lots of love,
-NICKSY IS SICKSY-

3:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home