Wednesday, June 14, 2006

NOT PARIS HILTON!!!

This is beyond disturbing! Go here to see what I mean!

PARIS HILTON WAS DOGGEDLY PURSUING HIM???

You mean, she likes him?

This, is, as I said earlier, BEYOND DISTURBING!

That stick insect asides Caroline Celico likes him?

Gah!!!


As much as I hate Elen Rives, I don't really think Frank and Paris go together.

Imagine PARIS LAMPARD. Eeew...Rowena Lampard is anytime better [say whatever you want, but I know it sounds better!] !


And the fact that the ugly creature who best resembles a horrible penguin said this: "He only has eyes for me, this Paris Hilton might be used to getting what she wants but she’s no match for me." makes me feel like giving her a medal of bravery.

Please note that the statement above is actually a sarcastic one and not a praising one.


Oh...I'm just a little sour because HMC United has taken the lead in our HELP FC league. I could've still held on to the lead if I decided to keep Kaka as my captain [if only I didn't listen to YOU!], but now we're 6 points adrift. Damn...so depressed now!

I'm NOT listening to YOU today! Evil creature I have for a friend!

I'm quite depressed now. If you'll excuse me, I am heading towards the bathroom.

You know why.


Ooh, I'm going to the court tomorrow! Whee!


Yesterday's matches were okay-lah. The France-Switzerland game was quite disappointing. Oh, Kaka scored. That sexy little creature of God!

Julez's man-of-the-match awards for yesterday's games:
1. Ahn Jung Hwan [As much as I hate the Korean team, I do like Jung Hwan. Ji-Sung has to die!]
2. Claude Makelele [Despite the fact I made him my captain, he got low points. But as my dear Frankie said before, "There's no English Makelele".]
3. Kaka [How can I NOT put him as my man-of-the-match? That sexy thing!]

On with Spain and Ukraine game today.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home