Saturday, June 10, 2006

1-0! Yay...

Yes, I watched the match. And I think the Mexican referee is a bitch. And I think Frankie should have had that penalty [the whole world might disagree, but who cares about the whole world?]. He had so many shots on goal! Well, actually only 3, but still a lot more shots on goal than YOUR so-called Captain Fantastic.

I think the referee was being unfair towards Crouchy! Evil referee! He was fouled so many times and the blind referee didn't see it, but he didn't harm anyone and he gets accused of fouling them and gets a yellow card. The evil creature from Mexico!

And the second Paraguayan keeper! That evil creature in front of the goalpost! He saved all of Frankie's shots! The commentator even went: "Lampard has the best shots on goal, but Bobadilla has the best saves!".

Speaking of the referee, he made an incredibly 'smart' comment on how Joe Cole and Ashley Cole are NOT related [like what my mum thinks]. It's a bit too obvious right?

My man-of-the-match? FRANK JAMES LAMPARD. He was named the Budweiser man-of-the-match for the match too. I hope he scores. =)

I have to thank the Liverpool fan who took me out to watch the game [Which he usually NEVER does! The evil thing!]. Not all Liverpool fans are bad, you know?

Ooh, big match ahead! Argentina and Ivory Coast. Battle of the 2 Chelsea strikers! Good luck Crespo and Drogba!

I miss talking about the World Cup with YOU. You evil creature who supports Brazil and England AT THE SAME TIME. Traitor!

Oh. I forgot to tell you that I didn't think we should have won through an own goal. Score more goals in the next game, boys! Especially you, darling!


Haha...look who's he standing next to? HIS NEW BEST FRIEND...PETER CROUCH! Aww...so sweet. Poor Joe, his face's blocked!

When they sang the national anthem before the game, he was standing next to YOUR Captain Fantastic and OUR Captain Marvel, and both me and that Liverpool fan went: "Aww...so sweet! Best friends!". Haha...

I want to get some shut eye now, so that I can watch the Argentina-Ivory Coast game later!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home