Thursday, June 29, 2006

Got tagged!

Can you imagine that I haven't given my usual "I'm so over the moon I could do cartwheels like Robbie Keane in my frontyard" behaviour a go since ASTRO has been installed in my house TODAY? All because of a mad headache?

Elen Rives has jinxed me! The abomination! She made me sick.


She's so going to pay for this. [Yes, my evil twin. When are we going to get rid of her and save our beloved Frankie from her rule?]

Got tagged by my twin!
[sorry got no pics...very sick to find them, damn the abomination]

Top Three Disney Princesses and reasons why you like them:
1- Ariel.
She's brave and goes her own way.
2- Mulan.
When I went to Disneyland 3 years back, they had this 'What Disney Character Are You' survey there, and I was Mulan. One of the bravest Princesses I've seen.
3- Pocahontas.

OMG! Twin factor!
I like her because she's brave [and I'm not!] and she believes in doing what's right.


Top Three Worst Reality TV Shows Ever Created:

1- Mencari Cinta
[used to be shown on TV3]

Absolute rubbish. How can you determine someone loves you [or NOT] in one week? Looks can be deceiving. And are you THAT desperate for love? Hello, I'm single too, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do a nation-wide search for my prospective "Mr-I'm-Rowena's-boyfriend"! What will the Frenchman say if I did that? He'd say I'm SHAMELESS.

2- Akademi Fantasia.

I ONLY started hating it because of Mawi and Zahid and Vince. I HATE THEM ALL. Especially Mawi. Everytime I see him face anywhere, I just shiver. And you'd think ALL Malays like Mawi. SO UNTRUE. Well, I'm ONLY speaking on behalf of the population that reside in this house. And NO, just because I have ASTRO now, it doesn't mean I'll start tuning
in to whatever channel this programme is being shown on and vote for them and start jumping up and down in excitement [the last part will only come when EPL starts again!].
3- Akademi Al-Quran
[now showing on TV9]
I've heard of crazy reality TV shows, but this? THIS IS A BIT TOO FAR. I mean, you're reading the al-Quran for your faith, for what you believe in, not to be the best and vie for prizes and get booted out week after week. No reality show should have anything with the religious sentiments in it. I find it degrading that people have absolutely lost all their creativity and created this stupid programme.


Top Three Reasons Why You Think Guys Get turned on by Nurses So Much:

1- Because they are turned on by the skimpy nurse outfit?
2- Because the outfit reveals their boobs?
3- Because they like the thought of a woman undressing them?

Top 3 Most Hated Female TV Characters:
1- Paris Hilton.
She's annoying. She's too thin [I ONLY like skinny guys, not girls!]. What's there to like about her? And she is 'doggedly pursuing' Frank Lampard. Go pursue your Tinkerbell!
2- Kirsten Dunst.

Because she's blonde.
Yes, I'm extremely unkind to blondes. Well, to certain blondes, I'm evil.

3- Fasha Sandha.

She is SO annoying. She puts on this "Oh please don't hurt me, I'm innocent!" look. Please-lah, the goody-two-shoes act doesn't work on me, and I HATE people to talk too softly. They make me boiling mad!

I'm tagging...
1- Sylvien [you better do this, other wise I'll crush Rooney's can and play football with it!]
2- FarahMexx
[once you get back from your roadtrip, I want to see this done!]

3- Anyone who feels like doing it.


Anyhow...Sylvien mentioned that I forgot about little Theo Walcott! Oh the horror! How can I do such a thing?

Since I promised that crazy girl I'd put his pic up here...so here you go, for your eyes only.

Ta-da...it's Theo Walcott and his girlfriend, Melanie Slade. Sexy, ain't he?

And that girl thought I hated Elen Rives because I'm jealous! SHE'S UGLY!

At least she did admit that fact just now. But she thinks Crouchy is NOT cute. Crazy. He's cute. And I like him!

Wait-lah, if I can find a sexy pic of YOUR 'Casanova', I'd put it up for you. Okay?

Hehehe...

*Bluesy* out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read my blog..
=)
Answers r all there waiting for u to read.
haha

2:17 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Next time i tag you nicer ones la.

Banyak pulak complain!

=p

8:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home