Saturday, June 10, 2006

RAH RAH ENGLAND!!!

WORLD CUP HAS LANDED!!! WHEE!!!


*Some of you non-football freaks who think I'm crazy, think again! You're the ones who are crazy enough to NOT LOVE the 'beautiful game'!*


Anyway, I watched the Germany-Costa Rica game only, because I was way beyond tired to keep my eyes open to catch the Poland-Ecuador tie. Was hoping deep in my heart, that Costa Rica would win and cause an upset for the host! But it was not meant to be, as they lost 4-2.

Goals coming from Lahm, Klose [2 goals! Lysa, you must be extremely happy!], and Frings for Germany; and 2 goals from Paolo Wanchope for Costa Rica.

Poland lost 2-0 to Ecuador.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I WAS a German fan at one point of my life in 2002, but I'm not supporting them because...I have my reasons.

If you thought Joe Cole is a showboater, think again. Meet Bastian Schweinsteiger. The swine who is a bigger showboater! He looks old too!

My mum said that Miroslav Klose looks like Frank Lampard. And Aimee told me that her mum said the same thing!

Oh Lysa, don't give me your 'how-can-you-compare-my-favourite-player-with-a-player-I-hate' look! I don't believe it either!

And today, I woke up at 10 AM and the first thing I usually do once I wake up is NOT to brush my teeth, but to read the newspapers. So I was reading NST...and lo and behold! I saw a pic of someone that made my morning even better! Lalala...I'll let you guess, I know you won't get it!


Since I haven't been posting pics of him for quite some time already, feast your eyes for...ah, see it for yourself. After all, he needs no introduction. =)


Excuse me, but in case you're wondering who it is, it's the one on the right. I like the pic! They look so cute [not in a gay way!] on the bridge. Oh I wish I was on that bridge with them. Lalala...it would make a lovely pic now, wouldn't it?


Aww...he looks so adorable here! I hope you score 2 for England!

England game on tonight. Problem is, I don't know where to see it! Wish me luck in finding somewhere to watch it! RAH RAH ENGLAND!!!

ONE TEAM. ONE TROPHY. ELEVEN LIONS.

Hear them mighty English Lions roar!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home