Friday, June 30, 2006

Am I the ONLY sane one around?

I think I have lost all of my limited sanity. So, if I say anything really redundant or dumb, forgive me. My mind left me to find my dog which went to hide in Hugh Jackman's house.

I mean, of course the five of you know how crazy and wacky my ideas can get at times, but this ones are really beyond spastic.

1. I HATE going to weddings when I feel so fat and sore. Wearing a kebaya when you're a little pudgy, isn't exactly that flattering. =(
2. I HATE little kids who go round taking pictures of themselves in front of their PC, and posting them up on Friendster, MySpace and whatever rubbish that serves the same purpose as the earlier mentioned sites. Grow up to be sensible ladies, NOT FUCKING SLUTS. [Certain people are excused from cam-whoring, because we don't make them slutty or the likes. We keep them clean]
3. I HATE kids who can ride bicycles, because I can't. The fact that they do it in front of me, just annoys me!
4. I HATE annoying schoolkids who plagiarise my writings [yes, I write poems when I have a headache or when I'm drowsy]. What do they teach you in school nowadays?
5. I HATE dissecting the newspapers [I keep thinking of the mouse which my mates dissected in Biology class! I hated it!] and arrange them nicely only for people to mess it up again. I will get the blame at the end of the day!
6. I HATE it when my mother cooks something, then my dad buys something, and then my brother comes home and buys McDonalds', because by the time I want to eat the Chicken McNuggets, I'm stuffed!
7. I HATE my Lah lecturer. She keeps me confused ALL THE TIME. The other day, during the Parents-Lecturer meeting, she said that her husband is shy like me! *throws on zha-dao look* ME??? SHY??? I'm quite outspoken on certain things...but NEVER shy!
8. I HATE the England joke. Damn stupid. Of all the names, why is Lampsy's name used? Couldn't they have used Rooney or Crouchy? Dear God, did I made him sound so gay-fied?
9. I HATE the hole on my jeans. Looks like I need a new pair!
10. I HATE ELEN RIVES. My hatred towards her continues to grow day by day.

Okay. That's quite enough. Today, all thanks to Ms. Sylvien [also known as Ms-Wayne-Rooney-is-my-teddy-bear], we started sending messages to the England squad, you know to give them some inspiration for tomorrow!

Come on you Lions!


Oh, and before I forget, I HATE KIDS WHO ARE MUCH YOUNGER THAN ME TRYING TO IMITATE ME! Go get a life! So unoriginal. I'm no fashionista myself, but why wear what I wear, and follow the same colour as well? It's bad enough you know you can't pull the look off, you STILL want to copy me? Bunch of no-lifers! Go fuck a tree instead of copying me!

Quote of the day:
"If I were a WAG and I was pregnant and due on the same day as the final, I'd HIJACK the commentators' room AND give him an ultimatum: me and the baby OR the game!"
~Made by Lilee [our beloved LaLa!] when asked what she'd do if she were in that situation~

Of course, we aren't WAGs and neither are we pregnant.

And I'm ALWAYS hungry...one hour after I've eaten, I'm always thinking of food.

Now how am I going to get a bod like Carly Zucker if I keep pigging out like this?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home