Monday, May 08, 2006

Nothing I do can change this song...

Everything's right, when everything's wrong...

I'm sure any one of you have felt this way before...you feel when there's something right, but there's also something wrong. It's amazing to see how two contrasting situations can occur simultaneously in your life.
I cried today, and I do not know why. All I could feel was that everything seemed right, but, at the same time, everything seemed wrong. I didn't know what was it, I couldn't decipher that sickening feeling.
I can't get that feeling round my finger. I feel really confused now. How can you have two completely contrasting emotions rolled into one?


I had the most craziest day of my life. I nearly lost my thumbdrive [Turns out it was safely tucked in the back pocket of my jeans! I hardly put anything there! Silly me!]. I had to run around HELP just to get the textbooks for Su Tze and myself [I nearly collapsed of exhaustion!]. I went out to town to get the last batch of stuffs for the camp. My dad IS really sending me to military camp. He asked me to buy snacks so that I can bring along to the trip! At this rate, I'll be going with 3 bags of things, unlike the rest who are going with at the most 2 bags! Money-waster!

**I just hate it when I care a great deal about someone and then they throw dirt in my face. I'm not God to know how you feel all the time. I have to care about myself as well. Do you even bother to help me when I'm in pain, when I assist you in even the simplest task when you're in pain?? Sometimes, I ask myself: "Why in the world do I even bother caring about you and the rest of the world when they seemingly don't care about me???". The answer is REALLY obvious: it's because everyday I hope that all of you change and care about me for once, instead of being so consumed with your pursuit of leisure. I know you will never change, neither will the others, but it's not wrong to hope. Is it? If it is, I shall stop hoping for everything...**


By the way:
I'm not that type of girl that will let them see her cry...it's not my style. I get by, see I'm gonna do this for me!


Nothing I do can change this song...


Oh, Darius...if only you knew how true this line of your song is. If you only knew...


This weekend, Kavenesh's brother is celebrating his 7th [I think!] birthday! AND I CAN'T GO!!! It'll be a great chance to meet up with some of the mates and maybe play some football [it's a lot more fun to play at night...provided there's no stray dogs!]. So sad...I'm the trouble-making chief [since I'm the eldest there!] and I'm not there to cause some trouble!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home