Monday, May 08, 2006

Don't want to talk...

Firstly, I'm going to gloat and tell the whole world that Felipe Massa got his first ever podium, by coming in 3rd in the European GP today! Ahead of KIMI RAIKKONEN! Congrats! Next race in Barcelona, I want you to win 1st place!

Secondly, Arsenal beat Wigan 4-2, with a goal from Robert Pires and a hat-trick from Thierry Henry! In their last ever game in Highbury...93 solid years man! Au Revoir Highbury, Bonjour Emirates Stadium. I saw Reyes and got high. He was HOT! *feels slap coming from Mar*

Thirdly, ManUre beat Charlton 4-0. Goals from Saha, crybaby-sissy face-gay boy [don't intend to contaminate my blog by mentioning his name], Euell [own goal] and Richardson.

Fourthly, Liverpool beat Portsmouth 3-1. Scorers include: Robbie Fowler, Peter Crouch [Haha...my dad and I were talking about him before the game! Adrian said we could have used Peter Crouch to help us hang the OPEN MIC NITE banner and use him as a broom to clean up the mess!] and Djibril Cisse.

Fifthly, Spurs lost to West Ham United 2-1. *bawls like a mad duck*

Sixthly, Denmark lost to China in the Thomas Cup finals. *bawls like a mad duck again*

Seventhly, Chelsea lost to Newcastle United 1-0. It's okay, we've won the league, so we don't care.

In short, Arsenal have succesfully qualified for the last and elusive Champions League spot. Spurs are out of contention for the Champions League [It's okay Robbie Keane! I still love you!]. Manchester United have knocked out Liverpool's hope of qualifying automatically for next season's Champions League.

Why is it that whenever I give my full support to a certain team, they end up losing and failing to deliver the goods???

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Love the one you're with, NOT the one you're without.


P/S: I had a sweet dream of making someone breakfast-in-bed [laugh all you want, I know I can't cook for nuts!], until the handphone rang and woke me up from my peaceful slumber! Bah! Shall try and continue dreaming, yes?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home