Monday, May 22, 2006

Some Chelsea news...

Here are news about Chelsea.

1. John Terry and Toni Powell have named their twins! The boy's name is Georgie John Terry, while the girl is Summer Rose Terry. I think they're really beautiful names [though our plans of having them name their twins after our names: Rowena and Aiman OR Aimee and Rowenzo, did not happen!]. The girl's name sounds like Yasmin's e-mail address [Did you get your inspiration there? Some of my friends call me Rose, though. My tuition mates used to go like: "How's Rose?" "Is Rose coming?" or things like that!] ! The boy's name is actually JT's middle name [not really-lah, his is John George Terry, but still!]. I did wish you named them after us. Wait, my nickname on Blogger is Rowena Kylanna Rose!

2. Eidur Gudjohnsen might be going to ManUre while Ruud van Horseface is coming to Chelsea! WTF??? This cannot happen! THIS WILL SPELL D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R!!! MY Blonde Maradona CANNOT leave Stamford Bridge! I don't fancy seeing him in RED. Plus, who needs a horse who whines a lot? If he comes to Chelsea, he's not going to be played in ALL matches unless he can stand being used on a rotation basis. If he could, then why didn't he stay in ManUre? He was getting the same treatment there ANYWAY. Why bother coming to the Bridge? For the love of God, Eidur, stay in Chelsea!

3. Michael Ballack @ Der GreedyPants wants to remain a Blue for the rest of his life [he didn't say that, but you get what I mean, despite the exaggeration!]. We ALL know you do, Mike. We ALL know why, Mike. GreedyPants. Wait and see until some other football club who gets some rich billionaire [richer than Roman Abramovich, probably Bill Gates?] to buy them, and offer him even more than the 130 000 pounds he is getting now [actually, about to get, since he hasn't started playing for us yet!]. Wait and see.

4. They are set to offer Frankie a new contract! Hope he gets what he deserves [a lot more than 90 000 - 130 000 pounds if you asked me!]. I shall leave to stare at his pic. I wish I could kill the person next to him, though. Kind enough to buy me plane ticket to London?


*I hate her. She needs to be shot.* ~On the way to Beckham's pre-World Cup Party [he has it every World Cup!]~

Bleh...during Lah [it's not Law anymore, it's officially known as Lah now!] class just now, 30 minutes was wasted on irrelevant issues. My mind decided to take the dog out for a walk, and while walking the dog I met Hugh Jackman and we were talking and talking...

Until SHE [my Lah lecturer] started talking.

*phhbbbtt*

Guess who else went to Beckham's party?

*drum rolls* It's Lilee's favourite Idol, WILL YOUNG!!! [you SHOULD be happy I thought about you!]

Though I STILL resent him.

Before I go, tell me what you think of this.

*Note: This pic was NOT rotated 180 degrees. The camera was the ONLY thing that made a 180-degree turn!*

I call it: "A Random Act of Stupidity and Boredom: By Lila Falassion"

P/S: Lila Falassion is a combination of my Hobbit and Elvish name. My Elvish name was Tari Falassion, while the Hobbit name was Lila Bleecker-Baggins of Fair Downs. Hence, the invention of Lila Falassion [sounds French, doesn't it?] !

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home